Chapter 10

Bella's P.O.V
I went to First beach because I knew the beach better. I parked my truck in the parking lot. I got my stuff and headed down to the beach. I figured that I need to get a tan because I knew that I would not be a vampire any sooner after Edward left me, so I wanted to get darker. I walked around to find the right spot. I finally saw a decent place close to the water and toward the sun that was kind of close to me. I spread my towel out and put my bag down. I took my top and shorts off showing my blue two-piece swimsuit and set the clothes in my bag. I got my sunscreen out and put sunscreen on my body and face. I then put the sunscreen in my bag and lay down in the sun. I read my book Romeo & Juliet and lay down on my stomach. Ten minutes later, I heard yelling across from the beach. They were shirtless playing in the water. I was sure it was Jacob's pack because they always come here. I flipped over on my back and looked straight up at the sky.
"I wish Jacob was here with me seeing them makes me think of Jacob." I said to myself.
I fell asleep, and suddenly I heard someone's voice.
"Bella!" Seth yelled.
I opened my eyes and got up.
"Oh, hi Seth." I said.
"What are you doing here?" Seth asked.
"I wanted to come and relax and get a tan."
"I can tell why you need it."
"Yeah."
Seth came and sat next to me
"So why did you come by yourself?" Seth asked.
"Don't know I just came because I was bored."
"I always thought you would come here with Jacob."
"Yeah, but I don't know where he is."
"Did he tell you? He has to patrol today because he didn't last night."
"Oh, that explains things."
"So are you the only one here?"
"No, I'm with my sister Leah I think you met her before."
"I did she was angry at me."
"Yeah, she's over it now. So are you getting in the water?"
"I was kind of thinking about it."
"Do you want to get in with me?"
"Sure."
I got in the water, and he followed me.
"So do you know if Jacob is coming here after patrol?" I asked.
"Maybe," Seth replied.
"OK."
Jacob's P.O.V
After patrol, I walked out of the forest and went to my motorcycle, got on it and headed to the beach. When I got there, I saw Bella with Seth in the water.
To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted a picture of Bella.