Chapter 25

Bella's P.O.V
The next morning, I got up and got ready for school. I did not see Madison anywhere, so I assumed she was downstairs. I walked into the bathroom, took a quick bath, and got dressed in a cute T-shirt and jeans. I headed downstairs for a quick breakfast before I go. When I got downstairs, I heard Madison talking to Charlie.
"Dad." I said walking into the kitchen.
"Oh, hey Bella, how are you?" Dad asked.
"Good, I guess." I replied.
"That's good."
"Yeah."
It was silence for a second, and suddenly Madison spoke.
"So we were talking, and Charlie wants to tell you something." Madison said.
"What is it, dad?" I asked.
"Well, we got a letter from Florida State University, and you got accepted!" Dad yelled.
"Really!" I screamed.
"Yes, look."
"That's amazing I can't wait. I have to tell Renee after school."
"She would like that."
After I ate, I headed back upstairs and brushed my teeth. Madison came in the room and sat on my bed watching me.
"What am I going to do today?" Madison asked.
"I don't know you can hang out here for the day." I replied.
"OK, I guess I will read or watch TV."
"OK."
I finished getting ready for school, and I turned off my light and walked out of the bathroom to my bed. I picked up my backpack and put it on my back.
"So I better go I'll see you after school." I said.
"OK." Madison said.
I headed downstairs, hugged Charlie, and headed out the door to my truck. I got in the truck and closed the door behind me. I turned on the engine, backed out onto the road, and headed to school. When I got to school, I saw Angela and Eric by their van talking. I walked over to them.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey." Eric and Angela said.
"I have something to tell you guys."
"What is it?"
"I got accepted to Florida State University."
"That's great." Angela said hugging me.
"Yeah." I said sadly.
"What's wrong I thought you're happy that you got accepted?"
"I am it's not that."
"Then what is it?"
"Well, it's Jacob I don't want to leave him if I go."
"Oh, I'm sorry I bet it will be hard for you to say goodbye to him."
"Yeah."
"I hope you get things worked out for you after graduation."
"Me too." Eric said.
"Thanks, guys." I said hugging both.
"You're welcome." They both said pulling away from me.
After I pulled away, I looked and saw Edward next to his brother Jasper looking at me from the other side of the parking lot. I did not look at him instead; I turned back toward Angela and Eric.
"I better go I don't want to be late for class." I said.
"Yeah, I'll see you later." Angela said.
"Bye." I said walking off.
While I headed toward the school and before I headed up the stairs, I pass Edward not even looking at him. He saw me pass him and he rushed over to me.
"Bella!" Edward yelled.
"What!" I yelled heading up the stairs.
"I heard you got accepted to Florida State University."
"Yeah, how did you know?"
"I read their thoughts after you told them."
"Oh."
I got inside and headed to my class. Edward was in my class, so he followed me into the class. We sat down in our assigned seats and the rest the class came in.
"Have you told Jacob yet?" Edward asked.
"No, I just found out this morning." I replied.
"Oh."
Some reason I never saw Edward this nice about this before. I guess he got over me now or he was with someone else now.
"Edward." I said.
"Yes." Edward replied.
"I've never saw you this nice before about it. Are you okay with me now dating Jacob?"
"Yeah and I'm happy for you two."
"Really, why?"
"I don't know. You guys are so happy together and now seeing you and him together. I think Jacob is the right one for you."
"Thank you, that means a lot."
"And if you need anything I'm there as a friend to help you just like Jacob when he was your friend."
"OK, thanks."
Class started and the teacher came into the room, and we both looked at the teacher and listened to the teacher to teach.