Chapter 8

Bella's P.O.V
Alice left, and Charlie pulled into the driveway. I finished making Charlie's food, and suddenly Charlie came in and sat down at the kitchen table, and I put his food on the table.
"Hey, what you are doing tomorrow?" Dad asked.
"I'm going to the movies with Jacob." I replied as I set a soda on the table in front of him.
"That's good."
"Yeah."
"Is hanging out with Jacob helping you get over Edward? It seems like it."
"Yeah."
"That's good."
"Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight."
"OK."
I went upstairs and went to bed.
Jacob's P.O.V
I couldn't believe I finally get a date with Bella Swan tomorrow. I had been in love with her since the first time I saw her return to Forks. Anyways, I walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat.
"So you are going out with Bella tomorrow night?" Dad asked.
"Yeah." I replied as I walked through the kitchen to my door.
"I know you're in love with her. I can see it in your eyes."
"I know I just don't think she's in love with me so I will win her tomorrow tonight."
"Well, have fun. Be careful tomorrow,"
"I will."
I grabbed something out of the fridge then walked back to my room.
Bella's P.O.V
The next night, I sat down on the couch watching something on TV that Charlie turned on while waiting for Jacob. Five minutes later, I heard Jacob, I got up from the couch, and headed to the door.
"Is that Jacob outside?" Dad asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
Jacob came to the door and opened it before I could even open it. He came in, walked over to me and hugged me.
"Hi Jacob, how are you?" Dad asked.
Jacob pulled away and looked at dad.
"I'm doing well. How are you?" Jacob asked.
"I'm good, so how long are you guys going to be gone?" Dad asked.
"Not long, we are just going to see a movie."
"OK, well don't be out too long."
"OK."
When we walked out the door, I saw Jacob's motorcycle.
"We are riding on your motorcycle?" I asked.
"Yeah, do you have a problem with it, because I don't mind taking your truck?" Jacob replied.
"No it's fine I just think it's safer to take a car because it will get dark."
We head to his motorcycle, got on, and then he pulled out into the driveway and got on the road.
"Hold on!" Jacob yelled.
"I'll try." I said.
When we got to the movie theater, Jacob parked. He grabbed my hand, and I froze. The last time I held his hand was to comfort him now it's real. We walked to the ticket booth to get our tickets for the movie. He continued to hold my hand again. When we got inside, we got our popcorn and drinks, and sat down in our theater. The movie started, and it was good until I did not feel right.
"Jacob I will be right back I have to use the restroom." I said.
"OK." Jacob replied.
I walked out of the theater and headed to the bathroom. I got to a bathroom stall and almost threw up. I felt like it, but there was nothing. I got out of the booth and walked over to the sink and looked in the mirror. I looked pale, but I was already usually this pale. This time I looked sick. It must be the butter on the popcorn. I walked out of the bathroom and got a drink out of the water fountain. I headed back to the theater and sat back down. I noticed that the movie was almost over.
"Bella, are you okay you've been gone for a while." Jacob said as he put his arms around me.
"Sorry, I didn't feel good for a second but I'm fine now." I replied as I lay against his chest.
"I can tell you look pale."
"Thanks."
We looked at the screen and then out of nowhere I had it again.
"I have to go," I said.
"Where are you going?" Jacob asked.
I did not answer, so he followed me to the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom again and he waited for me outside. I got to a stall and threw up. I did not know what this was about. I did not even eat anything. After I finished, I walked back out of the bathroom and saw Jacob sitting on the bench.
"Are you okay?" Jacob asked.
"Yeah, kind of," I replied.
"What was it?"
"I don't know."
"Well let's get out of here. We don't want you to get sick again."
"OK."
I grabbed his hand, and we headed outside. We walked back to his motorcycle, and we got back on.
"Jacob." I said while he was pulling out onto the road.
"Yeah." Jacob said.
"When you take me home will you come and sleep with me?"
"What?"
"I'm cold at night, will you stay with me?"
"Sure, but I have to tell Sam to get the others to take my shift."
"OK."
Jacob's P.O.V
We got back to Bella's house, and I turned off the engine. I helped her get off the bike. She lost her balance, and she almost fell on me. I caught her and then she looked up at me.
"Thanks, Jacob." Bella said.
"Anytime." I replied.
She turned away and walked toward her front door. When she got to the door, she looked back at me.
"Well see you upstairs." Bella said.
"Okay see you upstairs. I got to take the bike home and call Sam." I said.
"OK."
Bella's P.O.V
I walked inside and closed the door.
"Hey Bella, how was the movies?" Dad asked.
"It was good." I replied.
"You seem happy."
"Yeah, I guess."
"So what is going on between you two?"
"Nothing really."
"Nothing."
"Yeah, it was only our first date."
"Wow, well goodnight. Get some sleep!"
"You too."
I went upstairs to my bedroom. I put my pajamas on, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I then heard a loud noise from my window, opened it, and saw Jacob. He was only wearing shorts, ripped pants, and no shirt. That was fast he must got here in wolf form.
"Coming up." Jacob said.
I backed away and he climbed in.
"Hey again." Jacob said.
"Hey." I said.
"So."
He walked toward me fast, and I stopped him with my fist. I looked in his eyes, and suddenly I felt a stronger connection between us never like before. It was as if we belong together. I moved closer to him and instead while he stood still, grabbed his neck and pulled his face closer to me while putting my arms around his neck. I then moved close to his ear.
"Kiss me." I whispered.
"I have been waiting for you to say that." Jacob said.
He grabbed my face with his big hands and kissed my lips. I then kissed him back. It was so passionate and so real. I never felt this way with Edward. We pulled away, and I smiled.
"That is our first kiss." Jacob said.
"Yeah." I said.
"Well, I got to go to bed."
"OK."
I got in bed, and before Jacob got in with me, suddenly, I felt sick again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
Jacob's P.O.V
I ran to the bathroom to see what was wrong. I saw Bella throwing up.
"Bella, are you okay?" I asked stroking her hair out of her face.
"I don't know I didn't even eat." Bella replied.
I felt her forehead for a fever. It was not hot.
"You don't have a fever." I said.
"Then what is it?" Bella asked.
"I don't know, let's go sit down."
I reached my hand out for her to grab. She grabbed my hand, and she got up, and then went to her bed.
"Jake I hope there is nothing wrong with me," Bella said.
"Yeah, maybe you should go to the doctor." I said.
"Yeah."
She got in bed, and I put my arms around her to keep her warm.
"God Jake you're hotter without your shirt on." Bella said.
"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I asked.
She looked up at me, and I smirked. She then smacked my chest.
"You know what I mean. I'm just surprised how warm you are."
"Okay, well, go to sleep Bella."
She fell asleep, and I did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted a photo of Bella and Charlie.