Chapter 27

Bella's P.O.V
When I got home, I pulled into the parking lot and turned the truck off. I walked inside and saw Madison on the couch.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey." Madison said getting up.
"We got to go I have to go to my friend's house to help plan her wedding."
"And I have to go because?"
"You need to get out of the house."
"OK."
"Go get dressed. I will be in the truck."
"OK."
She ran up the stairs. After she went upstairs, I went back in the truck, and got in and turned the truck on. Five minutes later, she walked out and got in the truck with me. I pulled out of the driveway, got on the road, and headed to Emily's house. When we got to Emily's, I pulled into the driveway, turned the engine off, and get out of the truck. Jacob came running to me and hugged me. He calmed down quick. The pack came out, and Emily did too.
"Hey, guys." I said.
"Hey, Bella I was wondering when you were coming here." Emily said.
"Yeah, I have been busy."
Jacob suddenly grabbed my hand. I looked down and then looked up and smiled at him. Suddenly Madison got out of the truck. Everybody looked at her.
"Who is that?" Seth asked smiling.
"This is Madison. She is staying with me, and I made her come here. "I replied.
"Oh."
"So Seth, why don't you go talk to her, and keep her company?"
"Sure."
He walked over to Madison.
"Come with me." Seth said.
"Hold on are you okay you got really angry at my school." I said.
"Yeah, I just needed to clear my head for a minute." Jacob said.
"OK."
We headed toward the house.
"Do you think they can hit it off?" Jacob asked.
"Yeah, I think so. They would be cute together." I replied.
"Yeah."
"So we should go in Bella. Let the boys do what they do." Emily said.
"Bye Jake." I said letting go of his hand.
We walked in and left Jacob and the pack outside.
"So what do you need me to help you with?" I asked following her into the kitchen.
"Well I have everything but I don't know where to have it, and I don't know what date to plan it. I want you to help me arrange it." Emily replied.
"OK." I said.
"So what should I do?"
"First, the best way to find a place to arrange it is by giving ideas of where you had been so where do you spend your time with Sam?"
"At First Beach in La Push."
"So how about you do it there."
"Sure that's a great idea thanks."
I sat down at the table, and suddenly I heard Seth and Madison laughing outside. They were so happy together.
"So what would the date be?" Emily asked.
I was not paying attention, and I was distracted looking at Seth and Madison.
"Bella!" Emily yelled.
"Yes." I said turning my head to look at her.
"What should the date be?"
"When do you want to have it?"
"This weekend,"
"How about June 8?"
"I thought of that."
"Is that all?"
"No, I am wondering if you want to be my maid of honor."
"Sure I would love to."
"Great, you can come to the wedding, right?"
"Yeah, I think so."
"Great well that's all I need from you for today. I will need help to set up the wedding on Saturday."
"OK well, I better go."
"OK, I'll see you later."
I walked out the door and saw Jacob talking to a girl. I sneaked behind a tree to see what was going on. He was giggling with her. I knew they would be just friends because he would never cheat on me because he imprinted on me, but when he hugged her, I got upset. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. However, suddenly he spoke to her.
"So you're leaving tonight?" Jacob asks.
"Yeah don't worry I will only see Rebecca in Hawaii then I'm going back to college for my last year, and I will be back before you know it." The girl said.
"Oh OK."
"Yeah, so I better go get my stuff ready. I wish you can come with me to Hawaii,"
"Yeah me too, but I can't."
"Why not?"
"I have people I can't leave, and I have someone who is leaving in a couple of weeks to go to college."
"Jacob she doesn't need you she can be on her own besides you haven't seen Rebecca forever and I think she would like to see you."
"I want to see her, but also I have things I have to do here that I can't leave."
"Like what?"
"I can't tell you."
"Why not?"
"I just can't."
"Fine well, I better go. Love you."
"Love you too, Rachel."
I couldn't believe it. He said he loved her. I thought he loved me. I cried and ran off.
Jacob's P.O.V
I turned around to see what the noise is coming from.
"What was that?" I asked.
"I don't know." Rachel replied.
"I guess it was the wind." I said.
"Well, bye Jacob."
Rachel walked off, and I walked into the house to find Bella. I saw Emily in the house but no Bella.
"Where is Bella?" I asked.
"Isn't she with you?" Emily asked.
"No."
"Well, then I don't know where she is."
I walked out the door and looked for Seth.