Chapter 15

Bella's P.O.V
When I got home, I saw Charlie in the kitchen making dinner. I walked in and sat down in a chair at the dinner table.
"What are you making?" I asked.
"I'm making sliders." Dad replied looking at me.
"That sounds good."
"Yeah, how was school?"
"It was fine. I saw Edward at school today."
"I bet he's sorry for leaving you,"
"He is, and he wants me back, but I can't because I'm with Jacob now."
"So what are you going to do?"
He put the sliders on a plate and set it in front of me.
"I don't know. I don't even think I can stand being in the same class as Edward. He might do something to me." I said.
"I'm sorry at least you have Jacob with you." Dad said.
"Yeah."
"So in twenty minutes, we are going to the doctor."
"Yeah about that, can I just go by myself?"
"OK, if you want."
When I got to my room, I closed my door behind me. Suddenly I heard a deep voice behind me. I did not turn around, but I just spoke.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"You know who I am. Turn around." A voice said.
I turned and saw Edward in my room.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"I want to let you know that I love you and I'm sorry for leaving. I also want a second chance." Edward replied.
"I forgive you, but we can't be together. And besides, we already went through before."
I set my bag on my bed and got my stuff out. Edward walked toward me.
"Why not?" Edward asked looking at me.
I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.
"You know why. I'm in love with Jacob now." I said.
"I can see that." Edward said.
"Edward, do you want to know how I feel about you now?"
"Yes."
"I'm still in love with you but not like it was before. You more like a friend to me now."
"A friend?"
"Yes and even if we are together, the Volturi will kill me. It's better that we are not together."
"OK, but we still have to stay in contact."
"OK but not all the time. Jacob will get mad because he doesn't want you around me,"
"I know, he told me."
"Well, you should get going."
"Yeah."
He pulled me toward him and hugged me. He pulled away.
"Bye." I said.
"Bye." Edward said as he jumped out the window.
I sat down on my bed and did my homework. An hour later, my cell phone was ringing, and it was Jacob.
"Hello, Jacob." I said.
"Hey, Bella." Jacob said.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Sure you can tell me anything,"
"I know, but I don't know if you want to know this."
"Tell me."
"Well, it's about Edward he came by."
"Why?"
"He wanted me back, and then I told him it would not work out because I'm with you and I just want to be just friends."
"Good. There wasn't anything else, right?"
"No, but he said that if we are not together than we have to stay connected meaning, he wants me to call him often."
"He will see you at school all the time, why does he have to call you?"
"Well my school ends in almost one month, and he won't see me."
"Oh, well I gotta go bye."
"I love you."
"Love you, too."
After I hung up, I finished my homework and headed downstairs.
"I am going now see you later dad." I said.
I headed to my truck, got in and headed to the doctor. When I got there, I pulled in and parked the truck. Then I got out and walked in. Five minutes later, a nurse came out, and I walked in. I followed her into a room, and we sat down.
"Your doctor will be here moment dear." The nurse said closing the door.
"Thanks." I said.
Suddenly, the doctor walked in and sat down.
"So what's the problem today? You look fine." The doctor said.
"Well, I've been throwing up for the past couple of days and I haven't eaten anything bad." I replied.
"Are you eating healthy?"
"Yes."
"OK, well you don't have a fever or anything. Let's put you on the bed, and I will check your heartbeat."
"OK."
I got on my bed. After I got to the bed, I breathed in and out while she checked.
"Now lay down I will check your stomach." The doctor said.
While she did that, I was scared that she will find something. Suddenly I hesitated and did not speak.
"I just felt something." The doctor said.
She touched my stomach again.
"I think you're pregnant." The doctor said.
I got back up and looked at her.
"I want you to come back in a week so that I can check it out." The doctor said.
"OK." I said.
I got off the bed.
"Thank you." I said.
I left the place and headed out the truck. I did not know what to tell Jacob because I did not think I was pregnant. When I come back to see if I am pregnant, I do not think I want to tell him at all. I got in the truck, and I just figured that I should get a pregnancy test to make sure. I headed to the store, grabbed one, and headed home. When I got back, Charlie was on the couch watching something. I tried to sneak up the stairs, but he saw to me.
"Bella, how was the doctor?" Dad asked.
"Good everything's fine." I lied.
"That's good. Well, get sleep."
"OK."
I headed upstairs and headed into the bathroom. I grabbed the pregnancy test and took the test. Five to ten minutes I checked it. I was shocked to see what was there. I was pregnant. I threw away the test wrapped with toilet paper so Charlie would not find it and I walked out of the bathroom. I could not call Jacob and tell him. I was to scare too. I did not know what to do I do not want to have this baby. I do not want to get big. I want them to get rid of it for me before it gets bigger. I got ready for bed and went to sleep.