XIAO LI CHENG AND TENG MU REN FROM HISTORY 4 CLOSE TO YOU

Teng Mu Ren got a new client in his office. Mr. Wang, a billionaire selected their wedding planner company to plan his elder daughter's wedding and Teng Mu Ren was busy with him in a meeting. After the initial discussion, the deal was finalised. Next day, the would be bride Shu Fen came with her younger sister to discuss about the details she wanted in her wedding. Both girls were beautiful and attractive. The younger girl Shu Hua liked the handsome Teng Mu Ren on the first sight. The creative team took the work and started working on it. But Shu Hua started calling Mu Ren about every little bit things. She even came every day to Mu Ren's office in the pretext of discussing the arrangements.

Mu Ren politely reminded her that, "You do not need to personally come for this minute details. You can just send a mail to our creative team. They will handle it properly."

"But Mr. Teng, I like to describe it personally," said Shu Hua.

"Then you should contact the creative team directly."

"I don't know them well, so I come to you. Is there any problem?"

"No, madam, I will take direction from you."

"Okay, I am going now. Bye."

"Bye."

Teng Mu Ren was not a child, he could clearly understand the intensions of Shu Hua. But the project was big and Shu Hua did nothing out of line till then. Therefore he decided to ignore everything and concentrate in his work. But Xiao Li Cheng, the jealous boyfriend of his noticed everything. He got furious and when they went home, he pressed Mu Ren to the wall and held Mu Ren's hands tightly.

Mu Ren asked annoyedly, "What is it now?"

"Don't you know?"

"No, I don't. You say it."

"Why were you flirting with that girl. Don't you forget that you are mine."

"I will never forget that and I did not flirt with her."

"Then, why is she coming to you repeatedly?"

"Li Cheng leave my hands, we can talk properly."

"No, we can't." Li Cheng bit Mu Ren's neck and Mu Ren furiously pushed him. Li Cheng did not leave Mu Ren but dragged him to the couch with him. Pressing him on the couch Li Cheng started kissing Mu Ren's face and said, "Tengteng, you know I can't afford to lose you. Don't leave me."

Mu Ren knew his boyfriend well, he started kissing him back. After some kissing and caressing Li Cheng became sober and placed his head on Mu Ren's neck. Mu Ren said, "Why can't you trust me?"

"I trust you in terms of love. But as you are careless, I am always afraid of your safety."

"I will not make any mistake this time. This project is big, so I don't want to lose it. But I will not do anything stupid. You have to keep faith on me. I am working in this field for so long, I can't ruin my reputation for this small thing."

"Small thing?"

"Yes, she was only discussing about the wedding with me, nothing else. And look, I am wearing this ring on my ring finger, she must have noticed it."

"Tengteng, I think we should marry soon. What do you think?"

"I have no objection. But will you be free from your jealousies after our marriage?"

Li Cheng pouted and said, "I can't help that. You are so handsome and attractive that men and women are equally attracted towards you. I feel insecure."

"Don't feel insecure. I can't see anyone, I only see you."

Mu Ren pulled Li Cheng into a deep kiss and started removing his clothes. Li Cheng forgot about his worries temporarily and responded to Mu Ren.

Shu Hua came regularly to their office but Mu Ren always sent her to designers after few words. After few days she approached Mu Ren and said, "Mr. Teng, will you go for dinner tonight with me?"

Mu Ren said, "Miss Wang, you are my client, I should not go for dinner with you. This will affect my professional career."

"I understand, then I will save it for later."

Mu Ren thought that she will stop coming after him but Shu Hua never stopped coming to him. When the wedding day came, Mu Ren was reluctant to go to the venue. But his boss said that he had to be present there, as it was a big event. Mu Ren requested Li Cheng to go there with him, but Li Cheng said that he had some meetings that day, which he had to attain.

On the wedding day, bride and her family was happy to see the arrangements. Wedding was concluded very well, relatives were delivering their wishes to the newlyweds. Mu Ren was restless, he wanted to go back to his Li Cheng. When everyone finished their wishes, Shu Hua went to the stage and congratulated her elder sister. Then she thanked her elder sister saying, "Thank you sister, for you I met someone special, someone whom I like."

Mu Ren was not listening to anything prior to that, but he sensed that something was going to happen, so he concentrated on the stage. As a result he did not notice that Li Cheng entered the venue.

Shu Feng asked, "who is he? Can we meet him?"

Shu Hua said, "Yes, he is here. His name is Teng Mu Ren. Mr. Teng, please come upon the stage."

Li Cheng became furious and went out of that place at once. Mu Ren was taken aback, he did not know what to do. Mr. Wang took the microphone and said, "Mr. Teng please come."

Mu Ren slowly proceed to the stage. When he reached the stage, Mr. Wang asked, "Mr. Teng, my daughter likes you. Do you like her too?"

Mu Ren said, "Sorry Mr. Wang, sorry Miss Wang, I am already engaged." He showed the ring on his ring finger to them. "I love my finance very much and I will marry him soon. His name is Xiao Li Cheng."

Mr. Wang was a reasonable man, so he managed the situation and wished Mu Ren for his life together with Li Cheng. Shu Hua also apologised for her thoughtlessness. Mu Ren went home after work and found that the bedroom door was locked from inside. He knocked the door, called Li Cheng's name, called his number but Li Cheng did not respond. Mu Ren felt tired and slept on the couch. When he was sleeping Li Cheng came out of the bedroom and princes carried Mu Ren to their bedroom. Mu Ren was startled and asked, "What happened to you?"

Li Cheng placed him on the bed and sat beside him. He held Mu Ren's hands and kissed them. "I am sorry Tengteng, I doubted you. I thought, I was going to lose you. So I was upset."

"You are not upset anymore?"

"Liu Mei Feng sent me a video just now, and I became the happiest person."

"What video?"

Li Cheng showed the video clip to Mu Ren, where he was declaring his love for Li Cheng. Mu Ren felt embarrassed and kept the phone aside. Li Cheng said, "I want to marry you as early as possible."

Mu Ren pulled him into a tight hug and said, "me too."