Zhou Zishu has Eyes on Wen Kexing

Zhou Zishu entered the classroom and noticed that Xie Wang and Wen Kexing were sitting intimately. Xie Wang was caressing Wen Kexing's face with his fingers; his other hand was placed on Wen Kexing's back. Zhou Zishu sat beside them and said, "Hi!"

Wen Kexing turned towards him and said, "Hi! When did you come?"

"I came just now, when you were busy in each other. Were you going to kiss each other in front of the whole class?" Zhou Zishu said teasingly.

"No we were not. I am not that shameless," Wen Kexing replied. His ears and cheeks were red.

"You are not, but it can't be said about him." Zhou Zishu looked at Xie Wang, who leaned towards Zhou Zishu and tried to hug him.

"Stay away from me." Zhou Zishu hid from Xie Wang's touch.

"Why? Do you hate me? Is it because I am dating your best friend?" Xie Wang winked.

"I don't hate you. I just don't want him to feel jealous."

"I am not jealous," Wen Kexing said pouting.

"Okay, okay. If you are done with your human anatomy class can we discuss about some plants?"

They all took out their books and notebooks to discuss plants. Why plants? They were first year undergraduate students of Botany in a college affiliated by a government university. Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu went to the same public school and were best friends for more than four years. Xie Wang came from a private school and Han Ying came from another school. Those four boys became friends in no time and started hanging together.

But within the first couple of month Xie Wang had managed to impress Wen Kexing by his flirting skills and started dating him. Zhou Zishu and Han Ying had no objection about their relationship; they just sometime got irritated by their overly intimate behaviours before their bare eyes. They were both single and loved to tease those lovebirds.

Xie Wang was too caring and possessive about his boyfriend. He pampered him with food, gifts and praised him openly. He was an ideal boyfriend and Zhou Zishu was happy for his best friend.

Those four friends helped each other in studies. Xie Wang visited Wen Kexing's home frequently to study together. Well that was what they said to others, what they used to do in private no one knew. Even Wen Kexing's best friend Zhou Zishu did not wanted to know. He knew that although he loved Wen Kexing beyond anything he had no right to interfere with Wen Kexing's personal life.

Zhou Zishu was in love with Wen Kexing for a long time. But Wen Kexing never showed any interest in boys before he got together with Xie Wang. When they were in school Wen Kexing always talked about different girls and sometimes suggested Zhou Zishu to pick one girl to date. Zhou Zishu never reacted to Wen Kexing's teasing and ignored those girls. Zhou Zishu always thought that Wen Kexing would never like boys and thus he never expressed his feelings to him. But later Wen Kexing started dating Xie Wang. Zhou Zishu realized that he had lost his chance to confess his love to Wen Kexing. He did not want to lose his best friend too; therefore suppressed his feelings and supported Wen Kexing.

When Wen Kexing started dating Xie Wang he was worried about Zhou Zishu's reaction. He thought Zishu would hate him for his homosexuality. He was well aware of his own sexuality from his school days. He wanted to tell that to his best friend and wanted to know his view on that matter. But he had no idea how to do that. What if Zishu hated him and stopped talking to him. He was attracted to Zhou Zishu and wanted to be his boyfriend but at the same time he was afraid that Zishu would get angry after knowing his feelings.

He tried to test Zhou Zishu by different tricks but Zhou Zishu never expressed anything. After two years of constant enduring he thought that it was his unrequited love which was unattainable. He was in a confused state when Xie Wang showed interest in him. Wen Kexing decided to move on and accepted Xie Wang as his first boyfriend.