LIVING APART TOGETHER (A THARA AND FRONG FANFICTION)

"Why did you come here again?" the man with a dominating aura asked. "Did I not warn you earlier?"
"I came to invite you to my wedding," replied Frong.

"Your wedding? I told you to stay away from Thara. Don't you remember?" the man growled.

"I am not going to marry him. I just came to invite him to my wedding," replied Frong.

"Did you not say that you love him? Was it a lie?" asked the man.

"Yes, I loved him. But did you not say that I can't marry him?" Frong asked back.

"You, son of a bitch," the man cursed. "What do you want?"

"Nothing, I just want to inform him that everything is over between us and I am going to start my life a fresh." Frong replied in the coolest way possible as if he never loved Thara.

"If you are planning to fool me....." the man spoke between his teeth but paused as Frong handed him a wedding card.

"You are also invited to my wedding. Bring him with you to witness my wedding," said Frong.

The man opened the card and asked, "Are you really getting married?"

"You can come and meet my beautiful wife," replied Frong with a smile. "Can I meet Thara one last time so that I can end my relationship with him properly?" He looked in the eyes of Thara's father, who was an underworld don.

"Don't try to do anything silly. No one can move even a thing from my fort without the knowledge of my phalanx," said Thara's father.

"Rest assured," replied Frong, "I am not here to take your precious son. I am too weak to take care of him."

"I am getting married next week," said Frong as Thara met him in the hall upstairs.

"Oh, I see," said Thara as he received the invitation card from Frong's hand.

After looking at it for some time he said, "So does she know about our past?"

"I told her everything and she has no problem with that. I think we would be happy," replied Frong.

"Is your mother happy?" asked Thara.

"Hmm, you know how much she likes to have grandchildren," replied Frong.

"What should I get for you on your wedding?" asked Thara.

"Please try to be present on that day...."

"I can't," said Thara. "I am going abroad on the day after tomorrow."

"Why?" asked Frong.

"To take a break before I start working with my dad. He wants me to take control of his empire," replied Thara.

"I should be going now," said Frong as he got up. "Wish you all the best for your future."

Thara took out a small box from his pocket and said, "I want to return the ring you gave me."

Frong took the box and slipped in his pocket and said, "I will return the ring you gave me."

"There is no need gentleman. Thara can get thousands of those rings," said Thara's father who just came in.

Frong did not stop for a moment further and went out. He was dying to open the box Thara gave him but endured it until he was in his own room. He locked the door before opening the box. There was a ring, but it was not the ring Frong bought for him. Thara would never let go the ring Frong gave him. Frong kept the ring aside and searched in the box. After a couple of minutes he got the real thing, a letter.