STICKY WKX PART I {FROM WOH/ FARAWAY WANDERER}

Sixteen years ago Zishu joined a private school as a maths teacher in E city. One day he met Han Ying in a party and they became good friends in a very short time. Han Ying fell in love with Zishu and pursued him for few months. Zhou Zishu felt that Han Ying genuinely loved him and wanted to marry him. They started dating and got married shortly after. Han Ying was working in a private company at that time. Two years after their marriage Zishu found a new born baby in a dustbin and adopted him. They named the boy Cheng Ling and loved him like their own son. Han Ying's Parents never liked Zishu as he was an orphan, and were against their marriage. They became more furious when Zishu adopted Cheng Ling and tried to convince Han Ying to divorce Zishu. Zishu knew those things, but chose to ignore as he knew how much Han Ying loved him. But sometimes he felt that Han Ying's behaviour had been changed towards him a little bit. But overall they were a happy family until they came to K city three years ago.

Five years ago Han Ying's parents asked him to join their business for a new project in K city. Han Ying came to K city alone for that work, as he did not want to disturb Zishu's job and Cheng Ling's studies. They all used to be busy in their work and studies throughout the week and Han Ying went to E city every weekend to spend time with his two beloved persons. But Zishu was missing his husband tremendously so he tried to find a job in K city. Two and a half years ago he got a job as a mathematics teacher in an International School in K city. Cheng Ling also got admission in that school. Therefore Zishu and Cheng Ling came to K city to live with Han Ying.

For the initial few months everything went well but later Han Ying became indifferent towards his family. He started coming home after mid-night and woke up after Zishu and Cheng Ling had left for school. It continued for some months and when Zishu forced him to say the reason, he disclosed a story of betrayal. When Han Ying's father asked him to became a partner with his sister in her business, Han Ying had told him that he had no money for investment. But his father insisted that he himself would invest money in that business. Han Ying had only needed to take the responsibility of the management along with his sister Han Qing. But midway of the project his father and sister stepped back without any prior information. Every responsibility came upon Han Ying and there were shortage of money. Han Ying was trying to complete the project alone and was finding investors.

Zishu did not expect that Han Ying's family could betray him like that. He handed over all his savings to Han Ying without any hesitation and encouraged him to work better. Cheng Ling too co-operated with his fathers and tried to reduce his expenses.

After the first academic year, parents came to school for PTM. Zishu had not get the responsibility of class teacher that year. So through out the year he did not get many visitors in PTMs. That time also, there were very few visitors in his room. Gu Xiang from ninth standard brought her parent to meet him. Gu Xiang was poor in mathematics before Zishu started teaching, but under his guidance she improved a lot. So her adoptive father Wen Kexing came to thank Zishu. But as soon as Mr. Wen met Zishu, he started flirting with Zishu. Zishu just ignored his flirting and talked about Gu Xiang's performance. He thought that he had overcame the situation. Little did he know that it was only the beginning of a long torture.

For next one and half year Wen Kexing tried to get Zhou Zishu's attention. He went meet him in school, called him and even went to Zishu's house to confess his love to him. Zishu told him that he had a husband, but Wen Kexing was persistent. One day Cheng Ling had went to his guitar classes and Zishu was alone in his house reading. As the doorbell rang he opened the door. Wen Kexing was standing outside and insisted to come inside. Zishu allowed him to enter and he was determined to end those things.

"Mr. Wen, what brought you here?"

"I wanted to see you Zishu."

"Why?"