•Chapter- 4•

"Abheer! Look who is here!" Anjali Ma said excitedly and I stared at those familiar sea blues one could get lost in and controlled myself from doing exactly that

I pushed myself away from him a bit and cleared my throat giving him a wide smile. It's been a long while since I saw Abheer face to face and it's good to see him. Maybe too good? Too too good?

"Hi! How are you!? Been a long time!" I said holding my hand out and his warm, rough hand covered mine and they are fit together like two puzzle pieces.

"Hi. Good" he said in two words and I rolled my eyes.

"Classic Abheer huh?" I said with a smile and turned around escaping his intense eyes studying me. Abheer has this ability to make anyone squirm under his gaze.

Abheer Chauhan is known as a beast in the business world not just because of his intense gaze and serious looks and insanely deep, hot voice but because he IS dangerous! He only stays respectable for long enough and come anymore closer he will bite!

Not in a kinky way! Or maybe in that way too but let's just not think of it now.

"Maa! I am feeling so hungry!" I groaned clutching my stomach in pain and everyone shook their heads at my dramatics. I am a sucker for food. You give me food, I'll give my life to you!

"Haa baba! Let's go! I already set up the table for you!" Sakshi Ma said and led me to the dining table.

Fuck! All of this is for me!! I gulped looking at the feast they put on.

I squealed running to a chair and sitting down on it. I first had the chicken kabab and then it was followed by chicken wings, chicken biriyani, lacha paratha, butter chicken, and then my favorite carrot halwa.

Did I say I am an, even more, bigger sucker for non-veg and sweets? I am!

"Calm down beta! Eat slowly!" Ankit Uncle said and I gave him a sheepish smile making everyone laugh at me. The lunch was filled with a lot of conversation and chit chats. We all are catching up on what's happening in each other's lives which is fun!

After eating we all sat down in the living room and I sat down between Sia and Taran.

"How far did the office setting come?" Taran asked me and I shrugged.

"Almost done, I just need to start now. Avi is going to come in a few days and until then I'll handle it" I said and he nodded his head.

"How are you by the way? Still dumping girls and terrorizing people?" I asked him as I leaned back on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me and said.

"I never dumped any girls because I never was with them in a relationship. And about terrorizing people, I guess nobody can resist my charm" he said showing off his jawline and I snorted.

"Real charmer bro" I sassed and he smacked my head. Taran and Ray are my big brothers. They are always very protective of me and though I have been away, it never changed.

"Dude! I already made a plan we are going to Marine drive tomorrow night" Ehaan butt in and I nodded.

"Cool bro! Text me the time I'll be there" I said and he put his thumbs up.

"Princess, I want to make one thing clear. You were in Bangalore before but you are here now. The paparazzi might not know who you are just yet but they will. I am tightening the security around you" Papa said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You already have so many of them tailing me and now even more? I say no! Two are enough if you are concerned. I was in Bangalore and I know you all will be concerned so I let those 17 men who are behind me stay. But not anymore" I said sternly and all of them got shocked.

Ha! They thought I didn't know about a group of 17 men trailing me every day for the past 10 years? Wrong!

I knew about them the very instant they started but let it be.

I smirked at them and looked at Abheer.

"I know you selected 17 men to be behind me at all times and keep me safe. I also know that you appointed on the insistence of our fathers. I want it down. Two would be enough and who? I'll leave it to your choice" I said and Abheer just looked at me as if trying to solve me.

"Three" he said and I looked at him.

"Three bodyguards and no fuss about it" he said and looked me in the eye as if challenging me to dare him.

I huffed and agreed. Intimidating jerk! Asshat!

"Fine three" I grumbled and he nodded his head.

"How did you even know they are behind you princess?" Kishu Uncle asked and I gave him a smirk.

"Because I am super intelligent Uncle! And that's a secret!" I said winking at him and he shook his head smiling.

Sia bumped my arm and asked me in my ear "How did you know babe?" Tara who was beside Sia also leaned in interested.

"I observed someone following me and then I kept a keen eye on them, and then made a pattern of how random men came and watched me and counted it's 17" I said and Sia and Tara narrowed their eyes at me.

"This is a secret?" Tara asked and I giggled.

"Nobody should know you are observant of your surroundings until you tell them. If so, people will become cautious" I said and she chuckled.

"Weirdo!" She muttered and I shrugged.

"Right back at you bitches!" I said and we laughed.

"Wanna go on a long drive?" Sia asked raising her eyebrows and I squealed screaming yes. That's when I realized that everyone got startled and cleared my throat.

Damage control plus getting rid of the bouncers!

Our family is super overprotective of Tara, Sia and I. Like we can't even go on a long drive without guards and I don't want that. We are capable of doing some things for ourselves but they don't understand that. Hence, excuses escaping.

"Okay! I am going to my office once. Just to check how it's coming along! Sia and Tara are coming with me!" I said getting up and they big got up along with me too.

"Office or long drive?" Radha Maa asked and we looked at her wide-eyed.

"Shocked? After all, we did give birth to you and raised you. We know you three naughty girls well!" Bhavya Ma said and we just gave them sheepish smiles.

Our fathers shook their heads and agreed.

"Fine! Go without the guards but I want you three home in the next three hours" Ankit Uncle said and I nodded my head.

"Yess!" I said and we three ran out arguing about who is gonna drive the car!

Hello lovely people! How do you think the story is progressing!? It might feel slow or too fast or confusing but I am just trying to get the basics out there. Interesting scenes are to come ahead so stay tuned! Enjoy reading!!!

 Interesting scenes are to come ahead so stay tuned! Enjoy reading!!!