Chapter 57🌷

Writer's POV

Most of the students got permission from their parents, they all were standing in the car park of the college waiting for their buses .

Buses arrived and they all got into their respective buses according to their classes, Miss.Alijah was marking their names . They all got seated , they were not allowed to sit with their boyfriends or girlfriends as it's a college trip. They really didn't mind it . They got seated like,
Shub and Kiara
Ricky and Veronica
Nikki and Steven
Tiya and Ivaan
Vivan and Maira
Shravu and Abhay
Reyansh and Lisa
Maddy and Vienna

Reyansh was frustrated as he literally hate Lisa. All were laughing at him , while he was glaring at them . Mr.lee, Mr.Gavin, Miss. Alijah  and Miss.sheela were with them too.

And the evil two  Shravu and Abhay was irritating and annoying all of them throughout the journey , with their riddles and blabbering.

Buses stopped near a Hill station , they all were stunned to witness the beautiful scenery because they didn't have any idea of the place they were visiting as principal declared it as a suprise.

Kiara: Wooow , this is so beautiful...

Nikki: I love this place .

Others: We toooo.

Principal sir gestured mr.lee to advice the children .

Mr.lee: Ok students , this is the place we all gonna stay tonight , we will be having a campfire  tonight, and tomorrow morning we are going for a hike . You all will have to share a tent with someone . Will be giving tents each two of you . Keep in mind that girls and boys separately!!! Now you all can make your tents, change and roam around the place , make sure to stay away from trouble ( he said eyeing shravu while others giggled)
And boys alcohol is not allowed at all , I hope you all will not break that rule , if you all did then get ready to be suspended from college for a week . Be careful while roaming around as it's a hill station . That's all ....

All the students sighed while principal sir shook his head.

Principal: Students hope you all will enjoy , make sure there won't be any alcohol , as Iam responsible for you all . Take care kids, see you all in the campfire.

Students: Ok sir...

Tents partners are,
Nikki and Tiya
Kiara and shravu
Maira and Veronica
Shub and Vivan
Reyansh and
Ricky and Ivaan

They all made their tents with the help of their tent partner. They  got changed and roamed around the place , enjoying the scenery and taking pictures.

At the night they all got ready for the campfire , they all got seated on the ground  around the fire , while the professors and principal was sitting on some chairs behind them.

Abhay: Ivaan is it ready?

Ivaan: Absoloutly buddy , how can I forget it ?

Abhay messaged the boys to meet behind a tent .

Shub: Why did you call us Abhay?

He took some bottles from inside a box and showed them .

Ricky: Oh my god!!! Don't tell me you got them ?

He said grinning.

Reyansh: I knew that you will not gonna miss this chance .

Shub: But Abhay it's not allowed here, if anyone get to know then we are gone, specially the girls will kills us .

Vivan: Yeah that's true , they will kill us for sure.