Chapter 32🌷

Writer's POV

After a week of Veronica's birthday party.
All of them were in the jamroom.

Abhay: I've to take a business call guys , just give me a second .

With that he went out and took a plastic black lizard, which looked real. And slowly went inside . He saw that Kiara was giving lectures to everyone. Everyone was making faces . All except Kiara knew what's Abhay was going to do and they all kept quiet. He slowly kept the plastic lizard on kiara's shoulder from behind .
Kiara felt something on her shoulder and when she looked at it, she saw the lizard , she screamed and hugged Reyansh tightly .
All burst into laughter, but Kiara was almost crying with fear. Reyansh hugged her back.

Reyansh: Ssshhhh Kiara, it's nothing it's just a prank, it was a plastic lizard, calm down

He wiped her tears , now she was burning with anger .

Kiara: Mr.sharma ,I won't leave you

She started chasing Abhay, at last she caught him and punched him while others were enjoying their banter.

Shub: Kiara , why did you hug reyansh ?
He asked with a teasing smile

Kiara: uh...uh... He was sitting next to me so I was scared ...so that's why..

Shravu: Why are you stammering Di?

Kiara: I'm not ....

Nikki: Awww are you blushing? What's cooking between you both?

Reyansh: Stop troubling her guys...

Ricky: Here's comes the saviour .

They started laughing and kept on teasing them for sometime.

Ricky: Maira , let's go and take help from Gavin sir for our announcing part. He said he will help us right?

Maira : Oh yeah monkey , let's go .

Others went to the cafeteria, there there they met Rish.

Rish: Hey guys ...

All: Hiii....

Rish: Shravu, can you come with me for a second .

Shravu: Ok sure.

She went with Rish to a corner .

Others didn't mind it , but Vivan didn't like this . He was watching them without even blinking,
Rish was trying to impress shravu by cracking some stupid jokes , for which shravu was laughing.
Vivan was getting aggressive.
Tiya noticed his behaviour as she was sitting next to him .

Tiya : Vivan what happened?

He didn't hear her. He was just looking at shravu and Rish. Tiya sensed what was happening and she nudged him

Vivan: What Tiya?

Tiya : Whatever you are doing is visible to everyone, stop embarrassing yourself.

Vivan: What am I doing ?

Tiya : Stop getting jealous Dumbo, she is just talking to him, they are only friends ok? So stop getting aggressive .

Vivan: I'm not . Whatever.

She rolled her eyes and smacked his head while he glared.

Rish went after giving a side hug to shravu . Then shravu joined them .

They bunked the next lectures , they had . And was practicing as they only had 2 more months for the Talent show .

Vivan: Shravu can you come with me , I need your help for something.

Shravu : Ok let's go .

Vivan took her to a empty classroom.

Shravu: Why did we come here Viv?

Vivan: I told you right stay away from him!!!

Shravu: From whom?

Vivan: Rish.

Shravu: Even I told you right that he's just a friend .

Vivan: No , I don't like it , so stay away from him.

Shravu: How can I Viv? He is from our batch ,he is a good friend of mine , what's the fault in that, and what's wrong with you, why are you getting so jealous ? Why do you care about it so much ? Answer me Viv?

Vivan pulled her closer to him by holding her from her waist. They both were looking at each other .

Vivan: Because you are mine, I can't share you with anyone , don't ever think that I'm telling this as a best friend . Just remember that you are only mine .

Shravu was lost in whatever he said them she wisphered back.

Shravu: Only yours..

Vivan kissed her forehead. They heard a bell and they got separated from each other . They couldn't look at each other after whatever between them . Shravu was blushing and Vivan was smiling like a idiot.

Vivan: Let's go back to the jamroom.

Shravu: Hmm yeah .

They both went back to the jamroom.

Reyansh: what took you so long?

Vivan: We were planning our outfits for the Talent show .

Shub: Ok come , join us.

Tiya and Kiara both sensed that something was different between them . Then gradually they ignored it .

Ricky: shravu ask a riddle.

Shravu: Umm I can't remember anything now . Why don't you ask something Abhay bhai.

Abhay: Okay.

Shub: Oh please , don't .

Shravu : Let him ask shub Bhai .

Abhay: ok. Where does today come before yesterday???

That's something interesting so all were giving their best to guess the answer .

Abhay: Shall I tell the answer ?

All: Ok.

Abhay: In the dictionary.... Ha ha ha

All were laughing like maniacs ....

Then they went home .....

Clue for the next chapter: The gang gonna be incomplete, an unexpected twist is gonna happen.......

Here's the 32nd Chapter.......
Hope you all will loved it ...
Any guesses about the best Chapter?
See you all in the next chapter....
Take care and stay safe....