Chapter 1

Luz Pov:

A drop of blood dripped down my face as screams filled the house, "please, stop please I'm begging", a loud crash from behind the door sent me running into the abyss of the house. My legs ached, my head pounded as I tried to find her, I needed to find her, I was the reason we were here, it was all my fault.

i felt a hand grab mine as I woke in a cold sweat "mija are you ok you were screaming" I stared at my mother her kind eyes filled with concern, I could tell she rushed out of bed, her glasses sat askew on the edge of her nose and she was carrying a blanket around her shoulders. I sat up grabbing for my water glass "I'm alright mami, just a nightmare." I flicked on the lap beside me, my mother grabbed my hand "was it about what happened to amity Luz?" I held back tears at the sound of Amity's name.

I smiled at my mother and nodded "she's ok you know that, you saved her and in a week you'll be back and you will get to see her, I promise you'll be ok. I've actually been in contact with Eda again, that gold fang.."

"MAMI oh please stop talking about Eda like that" I groaned as my mother tucked my bed sheets around me, she smiled as she turned the light off wandering out of my room.

I couldn't stop thinking about my nightmare, that night in the manor was one of the scariest things I've ever been through, I traced my finger over the scars that lined my stomach. Not all of them were from that night some had been inflicted by the kids at school, they haven't touched me in over year, not after since the incident where a certain football player was no longer able to play football, lets just say you don't let Luz Noceda touch dangerous chemicals. I sat up smiling at the thought of that dicks face when his precious jewels were doused in harmful chemicals, I reached over to my bedside table to grab my phone but my hand hit a sharp edge of a photo. I turned my light on shining a light on the photo, a Polaroid, Amity sprawled across my bed adorned in Hectate cosplay, a little abomonation next to her, that smile lit up every room. a tear hit the photo, I hadn't realised I started crying, I placed the photo on the side table picking up my phone. "5:48", I was supposed to be up in 12 minutes to start working out anyways may as start now.

I slid my hoodie off, well not mine, Amity's, it was to small and covered in stains but it was important to me. It had been 4 years since I'd seen the green haired witch, I stared at my wrist, her signature black hair tie wrapped around it, I stole it the night before I left as one last momento of the girl I had fallen for. I looked in the mirror, my hair was in a soft mullet, muscles bulged against my white tank top, I was now 6'1 and towered over most. I had made the decision when I stepped back into earth that I would become the strongest version of myself, for Amity, Willow and Gus I needed to be strong, I had left them alone because of my mistakes.

Sweat dripped down my forehead as music blasted through my headphones, id been in the gym for over an hour, leg day... the worst day of an exercise regime, an important part though whats the point of being strong if I can't even outrun the weakest grugby player. a hand hit my back and I shot up grabbing the arm of the stranger, I spun making eye contact with my trainer, I took out my headphones. "Jesus Christ Luz you trying to kill me dumbass" Bella chuckled. Bella was one of the only friends I had on earth, she trained with me and turned me into the person I was now, she shaped me into Luz Noceda. "Oh god bells I'm so sorry, you can't sneak up on a girl like that, you are gonna get yourself killed, these guns are lethal" I chuckled flexing my biceps in Bellas face, "ew you are disgusting, I came to tell you the phone is ringing its your mom said you wouldn't answer your phone." My face instantly dropped, I picked up my phone displaying 23 missed calls and a whole lot of texts, I ran to the phone snatching it out of the receptionists hand.

"Mami whats going on? You scared me" I said franticly

"Oh Luz Mija I didn't mean to stress you, its just, uh .... Eda is standing in the kitchen saying she wants you to come now because she can't wait a week." A smile formed on my face as I dropped the phone, I ran into the gym collecting my stuff, I guess the end of my leg day is a 20 minute sprint home. I ran as fast as I could music blasting in my ears, Eda was here for me to collect me so I could go to the Boiling Isles my second home. I slammed into the door shoving it open coming face to face with my old mentor "well if it isn't little miss Noceda." I engulfed her in a hug which lasted a solid second before she ripped my arms off her "please shower before you touch me, now after pack your bags and say goodbye to the human realm for a bit we are off to the Isles"