chapter 16

Luz Pov

TW: extreme violence, blood and fighting

We stood in the living room of the Blight Manor, Odalia had called Lilith and Eda, they were shouting in the corridor trying to figure out what to do next. I sat next to Amity who hadn't said a word since we got back "Amity are you alright?" I placed a hand on her back and she leaned into me "I'm so scared Luz" I felt a pang in my heart as I held her close, I knew she was scared and to be honest I was too, this time I wasn't going to let him get away. I needed to find him. I stood up and walked out the house, I needed fresh air thats when I saw the bushes move slightly. I walked towards the movement holding my glyphs, I noticed the brown hair and knew it was him, he wasn't getting away this time. I grabbed his hair dragging him into the front yard. "Hi alador, I'm glad your back I've been waiting to do this for to long." I wasn't going to kill him because whats the use, I held my fist up and watched his face lace with fear. I slammed my hand into his face, blood curdling screams escaped his mouth as I kept punching, I was losing it. All the pain he caused me was escaping, "LUZ STEP BACK." I looked at Eda and held my hand up, I forced my foot into his face watching blood pour out of his mouth and nose. "You step one step near her I won't be as kind and you wont be breathing." He laughed and spat in my face "like you fucking scare me human." I slammed my fist into his ribs hearing them break "titans fine, ill stay away but ill be back one day little human." He stood up holding his chest, before I could walk away his fist connected with my face, I felt blood gush out my nose as he ran off into the woods, I felt the world slip from me and I started to fall "LUZ." I saw Amity run to me as I hit the floor.

I started running, Belos was here and he was going to kill me, I held Amity behind me as he stepped into the house. "Oh little human I know your in here with the blight girl, I didn't know you were taking hostages this time." He stood in front of me his eyes gleaming in the moon, I jumped of the table and connected my foot with his chest, he groaned as he grabbed my hair, he dropped me. I looked behind me and he had Amity his hand wrapped around her throat silencing her screams. I was going to kill him, I kicked his knee making him drop Amity, I shoved her out of the way grabbing the staff Eda gave us. He started to laugh as I ran towards him, he shoved me and I hit the wall, I felt something impale me and I looked down seeing blood seep through my shirt. I turned my attention to Amity who was trying to get away "oh Blight you can't run anywhere your human can't save you now." I stepped in front of her holding the staff "oh fuck off Belos" I slammed the staff into the wall beside him swinging myself up and kicking him square in the face, I watched his helmet fly off as he stumbled back towards the wall "oh you've messed up now Human." I recognised that voice instantly "dad?" Amity questioned as alador stepped closer to me "you think you could corrupt my daughter and just get away with it, you're kidding yourself little human." I felt the anger boil inside of me and I wanted to kill him, Belos than alador . He grabbed Amity and that just set me off, I grabbed Belos's hair pulling him to the ground jumping on his chest, I watched blood spurt out of his mouth as he started coughing, I stepped off him walking towards alador who smirked "ahhh the human has some fight in her, yeah that will last long won't it." I growled at him shoving him into the wall, I had failed to notice Belos stand up and grab Amity "LUZ" I let go of her father and turned to see belos punch Amity momentarily knocking her out, he then stomped on her leg breaking it, it didn't look like a bad break but it instantly woke Amity up. I looked at Belos as blood dripped out of his mouth and he smiled, I grabbed the staff and shoved it through his chest, the colour drained from his face as I pulled it out and he flopped to the ground "don't fucking touch her." Before another word could be said I felt hands grab my back and I was pushed through the portal, before I fell someone grabbed my wrist and a spell circle was wrapped around my wrist "Luz Noceda is banished from the Isles." Before he let go I blurted "for four years" the spell was cast and I fell into the human realm.