Introductions {8}

POV: Sang Sorenson

I made it to right outside of the class before the bell rang and I heard talking. I know the phrase "eavesdroppers never heard anything good about themselves"  but, lets be honest, we all still do it from time to time. 

I leaned closer and gently placed my ear on the door closer to the edge where sound could escape easier. Still, I could not make out full sentences and so the dialogue was a little confusing and skippy.

"We've only been here 3 periods, Kota, and we already have--"

mumbling

"Oy I'm agreein with the grumpy bear over there. There are some sick fuckers at this school. I caught a couple guys in the bathroom--"

mumbling

"Fu-- y-- Ga--we are right th--"

mumble-mumble-mumble-mumble

"Motherfuckin damnit! I th--Hendricks--- the--"
mumble-mumble-mumble

"Did everybody meet Sa--"
mumble-mumble-mumble

At least 2 minutes must have passed with me pressing my ear against that door. That was when I decided to just walk in. All these snippets of conversation weren't giving me any real information. Standing up straight I yanked the door open pretending like I had been running late and just shown up.

From my count, 14 gorgeous eyes stared at me like I came in screaming Godzilla.

Kota's hunter green. Hello Calvin Klein glasses.

Nathan's. Is it me or did his red hair set them off beautifully?

North's navy blue. They were almost as black as the entirety of his wardrobe. 

Luke's cheerful ones. I swear I could smell the richest of chocolates just looking in them.

Gabriel's crystal blue. No explanation necessary other than how absolutely addictive they were. They were the hole, and I was a willing Alice.

And two other sets I could guess at. Victor Morgan was obviously the one dressed like money with the long fingers that seemed to emanate gentle.

And that left Silas Korba. The quiet giant standing off to the side with the intensity of a hawk bearing down on a hapless little mouse. You Greek me prey big boy. Shit down Sang!

I was right earlier as well. These two were even more beautiful than their pictures in the files just like the others were.

Taken in all at once, these 7 guys were "absolutely breath-taking." Okay, even I heard myself say that one aloud, but thankfully the guys either didn't hear it or simply chose to ignore it.

"Oy! Trouble? What the fuckin hell are you doin in this class?!" I looked at Gabriel to gauge how pissed he was--plenty if his words were anything to go by--but his face looked the complete opposite. He was...happy to see me?

"I.." make it believable Sang "I--um, well,"I felt my finger press in on my lip as my eyes wandered around the room, trying to land on the perfect filler. "I always wanted to learn to play the violin. And we finally have a real music teacher here at AW so....."