08

; "Feels Like A Date"

10:16 am

On a normal Monday morning , Daishou wakes up to get ready for his work since he has classes from around 2 pm today until Thursday.

As for Terushima he already woke up long ago and that's because he has early classes.

6:19 pm

The whole day no one talks to each other due to their schedule and all that , but whenever they were free for a few hours Daishou would be on the phone with his girlfriend.

Completely ignoring the blondie's presence.

Terushima knocks on Daishou's door soon waiting for a reply , the door flung open as the older looks at him confused.

"Wait were you doing?"

He awkwardly asks , sprinting out of the room.

"Nothing but I was just wondering whether you'd like to hang out with me"

The tone made Daishou looks at his underclassmen with a small smirk.

"What? So you wanna go out on a date now? Sure , let's go get ready"

Sad to say this but Terushima thought Daishou wouldn't agree THAT easily like how he used to do you know? That guy's the type that would tease you all day long until he's satisfied with it then he'll give up.

But hey , probably just pure luck that he was feeling good today. He went into his room excitedly.

6:31 pm

After a few minutes, they went out.

Getting into the car and of course Daishou's driving , he will never trust Terushima with his life on the line.

Mans almost got a heart attack the last time this dude drove , hoping nothing like that will ever happen again in the future cause he's not looking forward to it at all.

7:03 pm

"Wahh the beach is so pretty"

The blondie sequels in excitement as he bounces up and down , getting off the car with a huge smile.

Been a while since he last came to the beach , both of them were pretty busy lately and barely got any time to go anywhere.

"How'd you know I wanna come to the beach?"

Terushima asks with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"I just guessed that a simple-minded dude like you would pick places like these, especially for dates you know? How unromantic"

The older brags looking away from the fake blonde , Terushima sent him death glares as they walk on the sand together.

7:24 pm

Taking a short rest on some rocks with Terushima's laughter filling up the air around them , which for some reason also made Daishou laughs along with him.

Ran around totally and got spent out , sipping on the drink that he just bought before sitting down.

"Give me some you greedy little brat"

The green-haired scolds in annoyance trying his best to snatch the drink from Terushima's hands (Daddy chill ✋🏻🙄 / ew sorry).

"Hold on , let me wipe the straw for you"

Without even giving the younger a few seconds to do so , he snatched it out of his grip. Drinking it right away left Terushima a bit speechless by those sudden actions.

"Hey , hey! What are you doing? I told you that I'd wipe the straw for you so why did you take it away?"

Terushima asks with a frown , low-key pissed at the fact that Daishou who is his crush was like trying to make it harder for him to move on and start a brand new life.

It's already hard enough to forget him since they were roommates but today has a lot of new things happening.

He couldn't catch up.

"It's nothing gross , what are you so worried about hm?"

Daishou being him , replies with a calm tone as he continues to sip on the drink.

7:35 pm

Walking along the seashore as their hands were locked together since Terushima kept falling and getting his clothes wet.

"Ah, this feels like a real date don't you think?"

The taller male asks jokingly with a chuckle.

Before Teru could even open his mouth to say a word , Daishou continued talking.

"Maybe I should bring Mika-chan here later"

The mood was ruined , thank god that man didn't talk about his girlfriend until now.

It would be so tiring to listen about his love story with Mika , it's not that Terushima dislikes her or whatsoever but in reality, Mika has everything he could've wished for.

She's a very talented person , beautiful , stunning , charming , totally gorgeous, and not to forget the most important thing she owns that he would probably never get his hands onto.

Suguru Daishou.

"Should I bring her here for a date?"

Didn't think such a question could bring Terushima back to reality.

He nodded with a smile as he tightens the grip around Daishou's hands.

"One day"