27

; Birthday ?

To be completedly honest , nothing really changes once they started this whole 'fake dating' thing.

Suguru just simply leaves small pecks all over the younger blonde but that's usually it.

Obviously Teru's very happy about this small progress in their so called relationship he knows damn well that he wanted more than just that , Terushima's been craving for more skinships ever since that day.

10:23 pm

A busy day as usual for the older male , Daishō currently working on a group project he's been working on since last night.

Still couldn't get things done by the next morning but he's trying his best , Terushima's out with some friends to buy groceries.

Whilst typing Suguru sighs loudly out of exhaustion , his head collapsed down onto his arms. Laying there still for a little while before gathering up some motivations to continue what he was doing once again.

Looking straight into the screen as he rubs his eyes , man he's tired.

Everything is too complicated once your brain couldn't work anymore and decides to give up , putting everything away as he tidies up his bed so he could get some rests after pulling a whole night stand.

Not long after , the sound of their front door being open startles the older a little.

He yawns and was expecting for someone to come running towards his room but after waiting for like who knows ? 5 minutes ?

There was still no signs of anyone.

His head started aching as he tried his best staying calm and that Teru's probably just putting the foods away but still after 10 minutes , there were nothing.

The sleepy man reaches out his phone which was placed under some pillows of his as he types in the password and unlocking it right away.

Clicking in the younger's phone number.

"Hello ?"

Teru answering after like 5 seconds of beeping , Daishō replies as he immediately asks where the younger was and why he's home late AGAIN.

Who knows whether it's the tone of Suguru's voice or just the fact that Teru knows damn well his future man will be caring as fuck.

Thinking about it made him felt flustered in some kinds of way.

"Oh I just went home to drop the groceries but then my friends asked if I'm free so obviously I said yes , now we're just hanging out at Seunghyun's place"

The older nods in respond though he knows that Teru couldn't even see it through the screen , he then realised who the younger mentioned.

"Wait , who's Seunghyun ?"

Daishō asks.

"He's that one friend from Korea , I've talked about him before how come you still don't know him ?"