13

; Dresses

6:38 am

A beautiful Saturday morning and both of the males are still sound asleep.

2 days have passed since Yuuji's little meet-up with his friend and somehow Daishou never got it out of his head.

It ain't even a big deal , they're friends and who is he to say anything about this?

Daishou has been stressed out over nothing literally.

After he woke up , Terushima came knocking on his door.

"What's wrong?"

Daishou asks.

"It's nothing I was just wondering whether you'd like to hang out today?"

He offers quietly before shyly looking away , trying not to make any eye contact with Daishou.

The older smiles before putting his arms around the younger's shoulders.

"You don't even have to ask , shall we go now?"

Daishou smirked smugly , putting one hand out before the younger blondie grabs it into his.

Pulling the older in.

"I can do that too if you don't mind , straight guy"

Terushima whispers returning the smirk with a wink , walking away proudly as if he did nothing.

"It's 6 in the fucking morning
, come on now Yuji"

;
3:51 pm

"Yuuji"

Daishou calls him with a small grin while the younger came running to him.

"Do you think this or this one?"

Becoming more confused until the older shows him some pictures of a few different designs of dresses.

"Why're you looking at dresses ? You want to wear them now ?"

He joked knowing exactly why Daishou was looking at them.

"Of course, not ya idiot , I'm just trying to find something to give Mika since she's visiting soon"

What a way to kill the nice atmosphere around them.

Terushima sighs , takes the older's phone into his hands, and starts scrolling around just to give it back after.

"This one would look better on her instead of the ones you chose"

Daishou gives the dress the blonde haired chose and nods his head in agreement.

"Yeah I gotta agree that it is indeed a pretty dress but I don't think it'd fit Mika's aesthetic but I'm sure this would fit your aesthetic though"

He said taking back his phone from the other's hands , Terushima realized what the older said and his face started to turn red at the embarrassment.

"Shut your cheesy mouth up , are you trying to tell me to put on a dress now ? Damn didn't know you're into men in skirts and dresses"

The green-haired spits out his drink choking on it, he looks at the younger who just puts a smile on his face knowing damn well that he'd get his ass beaten up after. (NOT IN A DIRTY WAY 😟)

"Shut up Also how're you so good with women's clothing? Have you bought any ? Do you like have a collection or something ?"

The questions just kept coming in none stop making Terushima laughs out loud , Daishou watches him laughing his heart out with a confused expression on his face.

Wanting all the answers to the questions he just asked.

"Suguru-san you can be cute too I see. I do not have any at home let alone a collection but I always do bring my ex-girlfriends shopping whenever they felt like it , so I do know what most girls like and dislike"

He explains before taking a sip of the older's drink.

"Interesting , you do treat your girls well huh ?"

Daishou said chuckling.

"Yup ! I treat them like the queens they are , haa good old days where I am still attracted to women"

Hearing the blondie's answer , there's a familiar feeling.

It hurts and also felt like he was stabbed in the heart a couple of times and not to mention he also didn't know what these weird feelings are.

SORRY THIS TOOK A LITTLE LONG I GOT BUSY THESE DAYS AND I LOST A LITTLE MOTIVATION ON WRITING BUT DO WORRY I'M BACK AT IT AGAIN FROM NOW ON BAKDNSG