12

; Weird feelings

5:41 pm

A normal day, as usual , Terushima was just done with his work and getting ready to go straight home after a tiring day.

"Hey , this is Yuuji right?"

A familiar voice calls out , slightly pulling Terushima's wrist back.

The blondie turns back immediately out of shock , thank god it wasn't some creep just appearing out of nowhere.

"Ahh Haru-san , you took me by surprise but anyways how are you?"

He greeted the older male with a warm smile and hug.

"Yeah I've been completely fine , busy lately since me and my girlfriend is planning on our wedding that's coming soon"

Haru said excitedly with a huge smile across his face , Terushima couldn't help but also felt the same feelings as his friend.

"Congratulations Haru-san!"

The blondie exclaims excitedly with a chuckle.

It's been a while since their last meet , of course, the two got to hang out for a little while together.

They decided to grab some drinks at the nearby food court (whatever it is 😭) while talking about basically everything they could've to think of.

7:10 pm

It's been about an hour or two since Terushima was done with work but there are still no signs of him , literally none.

Daishou starts to feel as if something was off , he'd been trying to call the younger since 30 minutes ago yet still no answers whatsoever.

He sat down on the couch with a thud , and just seconds after he did the doorbell rang across the apartment.

The green haired stood up as soon as he heard it , going straight to the door just to see Terushima being passed out inside some dude's arms.

7:16 pm

He finally succeeds to try and drag the younger into his room, but for some reason, he's still wondering who that could be.

After Terushima's little confession about not liking girls , he had this type of feelings about it.

Hearing that he likes men made Daishou happy , once again for literally no reason.

It's not that he's gay or whatever , he even has a beautiful and loyal girlfriend by his side.

He's also been feeling some type of jealousy (?).

Whenever he saw Terushima with literally any dude, Daishou would feel like he needs to get rid of that guy.

The uneasy feeling keeps on lingering around him whenever Yuuji would be too close to some other guys even though he knew what their relationship is together.

Sometimes whenever Yamaguchi came over with Tsukishima , they would talk none stop and the two males would stay for hours even though Tsuki wasn't really into that much talking, especially with Daishou.

Not to mention how he's very open with everyone about literally everything.

9:12 pm

Terushima finally woke up with a bad headache , he groans in pain flopping himself back onto the bed.

"Are you feeling better now Yuuji-kun?"

The sudden voice pops out of nowhere making Terushima jumps a little.

He nods obediently , before wrapping himself with the blanket once again.

Daishou smiles before walking over to the boy's bed , sitting beside him as he caresses the blondie's cheeks gently.

"My head hurts Suguru-san"

Yuuji whispers while rubbing his cheeks onto the older's fingers.

The older chuckles , leaning down and planting a small kiss on Terushima's forehead.

Seconds later coming back to his senses.

"I- Shit wait that was on accident-"

Terushima was already frozen while the older was speaking , it felt like a dream.

Maybe Yuuji was frozen but he's currently internally screaming and panicking like the idiot he is on the inside.

"Nah I- I understand don't worry"

He stutters nervously before the older chuckles along trying not to make the whole situation seems awkward.

9:42 pm

Terushima's finally sound asleep on his lap after he gave him some head massages.

Leaving the room in silence , after tip-toeing his way out he closes the door behind him.

Walking straight to his room , locking the door soon plopping in front of it.

"What the fuck is this weird feeling inside?"

-

I am very sorry for not updating , so many things happened during all those times I didn't update and I hope you can understand it :(

Once again I am very sorry for not updating at all <3