26

; Starting of Slow

12:42 pm

It's the next day and there's still no signs of Terushima coming home.

Daishou couldn't sleep the whole night whilst waiting for him , just overthinking about every situations that pops up into his mind at the moment.

Repeartedly looking at the clock as he taps his index finger on the coffee table , still impatiently waiting for the younger to swing the front door open or maybe even someone clicking the bell.

Where the fuck is this idiot at ?

Waiting for another 5 minutes as he lets out a deep sigh out of frustration , giving another look at the time before being startled at the sudden door bell ring.

Rushing to the door with a very visible concern look on his face , opening the door to..?

Terushima with a girl ??

Assuming that it might be one of those girls they were talking about during the drinking party but turns out , she's actually more than just a stranger.

They've known each other way back in elementary school until high school and not to mention how Teru also used to have a crush on her , he even confessed yet got rejected because of a certain reason that Yuuji couldn't really remember to put his fingers on to.

"Ah you must be Terushima's roommate right ?"

She asks , giving him a polite and gentle smile before getting one in reply from the older male.

Even though Daishou gave her a very 'polite' smile , that still doesn't describe this weird feeling that he has on the inside.

"Yep , that's me ! Bet he's a burden right ? Let me just take him off of you real quick"

The darker haired said before reaching out his arms in an attempt of wanting to tear both her and Teru off of each other but the younger doesn't seems to be budging at all.

Successfully pulling his away as he immediately thanked the woman before gently closing the door behind him shut whilst dragging Teru into his room , must drank quite a lot last night for him to end up like this again.

Lately he's just been.. Drunk ?

No matter when Daishou saw him , he'll either be sleeping out of tiredness or sleeping whilst being so goddamn wasted.

The strong smell of alcohol soon filling the small room as they closes door , putting Terushima straight to bed and stretches his arms out of relief.

Well yeah he is mad at the younger for drinking a little too much even though it's probably been like the third or forth time since he last came home this drunk and totally got scolded by the older for an hour straight without stopping.

But just knowing that he's finally home made Daishou feels somehow very relief , he kneels down beside the younger's bed as his fingers begins playing around with Teru's hairs.

Murmuring something in between his breath whilst the older listens to his sleep talking with a small chuckle.

"Sober up and we'll talk later"