18

; Comfort

7:21 am

On a normal Monday morning , Suguru woke up hearing all kinds of noises from their kitchen.

He slowly walks out of his room while still half asleep , his right hand rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing ?"

The dark-haired male questioned before his vision became clearer.

"Nothing much 'm just making us breakfast , why did you suddenly wake up so early Suguru-san ?"

Right , the younger has morning classes to attend and not to mention his part-time job as well.

Daishou didn't say anything and proceeds to sit at the dining table whilst waiting for Terushima , he stretched out both of his arms with a loud groan and the food was served right in front of him not long after.

"What time does your job ends ?"

The older asked gazing at the younger's messy bed hair and puffed cheeks.

"Around 7 ? Why ? Miss me already ?"

He said teasingly with a visible smirk at the corner of his lips just playing with the older.

But Daishou decided to say something back at the blondie.

"Maybe ? But weren't you the one who was craving my touches a few hours ago ? So I think you're the one that will be missing me instead"

Fair point indeed but Terushima doesn't give up that easily , he stayed silent for a few seconds thinking about what he should say in reply but nothing came up to his mind.

Leaving it , he lets out a sigh of defeat.

"See ? You can't win against me"

Daishou said proudly before taking the last bite of his breakfast , standing up from his seat, and straight to the sink.

"You better wash the plate this time"

The blonde said loud enough so that the dark-haired could hear him just to receive a small hum.

6:13 pm

Time flew so fast that it made Daishou feel a bit scared , he took a short glance at the watch around his wrist making sure he wasn't dreaming about it.

Walking home was exhausting but at least he has his girlfriend on the phone , they were talking the whole way, and when he did get home.

The apartment was empty , because Yūji wasn't home yet.

The couple had a lot of time to spend with each other even though everything was just through the phone , they continued sharing about what they were doing up to their everyday lives and some memories from back to when they were in high school.

A lot of stuff happened , especially in their third year since that is when they started dating.

From a cute loving couple to a dramatic break up because the other didn't support the other's dreams or basically couldn't understand the other's dreams to get back together and here they are now.