30

; Taking things slow

After what Daishō said, Teru somehow felt a little terrified. He gulps and he knows it's too late to back up at this point but the sudden pressure he's feeling is a little overwhelming.

"Shō-chan, I'm scared"

His grip around Daishō tightens.

Getting a good fistful of the older's shirt.

"I already said that we'll take it slow so don't be scared, alright?"

Daishō will never admit this but the gap moe between Terushima's cute and clingy side with whatever that other silly side of his was.

It's amusing to see how he'd flinch and the muffled moans that escapes his lips every time Daishō would roughly grabs onto his thighs.

Whilst he was still deep in his thoughts, Daishō suddenly felt a thug at the hem of his sweatpants.

"Ya need anything?"

He asks, just to be sure.

".. I want to take it out"

Something about how Teru said it or maybe how he worded it, Daishō felt a sudden rush to his cheeks. It's like he'd just explode from seeing how the younger reacted.

Flushed, Daishō immediately covers his face with his hand. Nodding in response as the fake blonde wasted no time and quickly wanted the sweatpants gone.

Just as he slips the hem down, Terushima realised just how much pre-cum had been leaking out.

The younger's cheeks also started to heat up.

"Am I really the reason for him to get this hard- JWOFJS"

Gulp.

Slipping down the underwear as Daishō's member sprung out freely.

To be completely honest, Teru had never really gave anyone a blow nor a hand job so he doesn't really have any idea on what else to do at this point yet still wanted to tease the older a bit.

Blowing at the tip as he watches it twitch.

Holding at the bade of the cock with both hands before giving small kitten licks around the head of the member, Daishō lets out a low groan.

Just how sexy is he?

Watching every reaction he could get out of this man whilst he licks at the tip innocently.

Hands slowly moving up and down.

"I've never done this so let me know if it doesn't feel good"

Terushima takes the head into his mouth, tongue swirling around it and takes in more once he starts to feel confident and comfortable.

Little by little until he was able to fit almost all of it in, taking it out whenever he needs to.

Daishō leans his head back out of pleasure, knowing the one he loves is giving him head is sure something.