22

; Risks

8:13 am

The alarm clock ringing in Terushima's ears making him groan in frustration , covering his ears before finally realising that it won't be stopping unless it was turned off.

He opens his eyes and soon looking around searching for his phone with hands began roaming around the bed and finding it later on , he immediately turned the alarm off but couldn't help himself to fall back asleep.

Sighing sulkily (is that even a word) he slowly pushing himself up from the bed , both legs still struggling and can barely hold himself up.

Opening his door to see Daishou standing in the kitchen only wearing a sweatpants while stirring a cup of which Teru assumes coffee ?

"Do you have classes ?"

The older asked after realising the presence of the younger one whose still basically standing by his door frame with his eyes still adjusting to the sudden brightness , rubbing them with both hands.

"You okay there ?"

Daishou chuckles as his eyes being glued on the younger one as he then slowly approaches Terushima whose still obviously half asleep , still with the coffee mug in his hand.

Of course at first Teru was confused on why he's suddenly walking towards him but my boy totally didn't expect it coming honestly.

The older leans , brushing Terushima's hair away from his forehead and slowly leans in. Kissing his forehead while the other was still confused as fuck.

Why did Daishou kissed his forehead first thing in the morning ?

What is even going on-

Even though there's a lot of questions he'd like to unpack , Terushima decides that it's best to snap out of his fantasies and shuts up instead of doing so. But it's Yuuji Terushima , we're talking about and he obviously couldn't help it.

"Why'd you do that"

He asks his eye brows furrowing , looking straight into the older's eyes as he looks down to him in return.

"Do what ? Anyways go take a shower or something"

With that he's forced to take into the bathroom , even though he did asked the older but the answer he got wasn't really what he wanted.

Daishou didn't even gave him a proper answer and just pushes him into the bathroom probably to avoid answering it , Teru huffs clearly annoyed just by rethinking of what happened earlier.

8:42 am

Daishou left early since his class starts around 9 and leaving Terushima alone at home since his starts at 11 , the thought of staying at home alone is actually not that bad.

Since he's got nothing better to do , the fake blonde decides to take a warm shower and would probably make something to eat if he's not feeling lazy.

9:21 am

Since he's finished everything he was planning on doing at the moment , the blonde slums on to Daishou's bed.