16

; Busy Life

8:21 pm

Been a few days since Mika left and the two male's relationship remained just the same as before but these days Daishou

Has been spoiling Terushima a lot more than usual , he'd do anything the younger asked for (simp 🤨).

Of course, Yuuji thinks it's a bit weird of him to do so but he got used to it in an instant , the older ones let him do anything and everything as long as it doesn't go off the limit.

"You know what ? I want snacks"

He mumbles to himself whilst getting comfortable on Daishou's lap.

"You want food ? Let's just make it instead of buying yeah ? I bought some curly french fries a few days ago , I'll fry them if you do want it"

The older asks pulling Terushima closer and making sure he wouldn't fall off the edge of the couch.

At first it took Teru about a few minutes to think about what he wanted to eat just to end up agreeing anyway because he wasn't much of a picky eater and Daishou knows that as well , as long as the food is edible then it would be fine with him.

The blondie jumps off from the older's lap after getting a light tap on his ass (lmao it felt so wrong to use that word in this like deadass imagine if you're reading something just to see the most awkward ass words being used 😭).

It didn't take the older that long , he came back after 15 minutes of being in the kitchen with Terushima waiting patiently at the small dining table.

8:45 pm

He was so hungry that Daishou could even hear his stomach growling.

"Ahh is my little precious junior that hungry ? It's done now , eat up"

The plate is placed in front of Terushima's face.

He didn't waste any more time , the younger blondie immediately digs in.

"It was so good I felt full but yet still hungry at the same time"

Terushima brags with the older chuckling at him.

10:23 pm

Terushima fell asleep earlier than usual , he's been very busy these past few days anyways so it wasn't a surprise even if he collapses after coming back to their shared apartment.

The younger has been working very hard both on his semester and part-time jobs , he'd come home and make dinner for them.

With all that happening there were not many things were going on with the two male's relationship so far.

Daishou also decided to focus more on his jobs and semester just like before.

9:13 am

"Good morning"

Terushima mumbles still being half asleep , walking around the kitchen as the older hums in reply.

"You got classes today ?"

He asks making his way toward the younger blondie.

Without answering Teru looks at him and nods , clinging to Daishou's shoulder.

(Basically putting his chin on Daishou's shoulders while still half asleep)

"What about your Sugu-san ?"

After a few seconds of silence, the green-haired nods in response.

They both sat down at the dining table , eating in silence.

7:24 pm

After another long and busy day , Terushima comes home with an exhausted look on his face immediately bursting into Daishou's room to see no one.

Soon realizing that no one was home.

He couldn't care less and jump onto the older's bed with the excuse of wanting to 'wait' for Daishou to come back but fell asleep right away.

7:48 pm

The green-haired male comes home to see his bedroom door wide open , tip-toeing inside trying his hardest not to make any loud noises.

Turning on the lights to see Terushima sleeping peacefully on his bed , all curled up and hugging his pillow.

A smile appeared unconsciously , he sat down on the bed.

"Hey , get up"

The older said whilst slowly shaking Terushima's body in order of wanting to wake him up.

After a few more times of being ignored completely by the blondie , he sighs.

"Alright then , I'll just change my clothes here in front of you then since you won't wake up right ?"

He said one last time before getting off the bed and began taking off his clothes.

Terushima wakes up after hearing a loud thud from somewhere , looking around to see the older with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist.

His cheeks immediately went red after seeing what he saw just now.

Just before he could keep calm and try his best to act as if he's still asleep , Daishou comes closer to the bed.

"I know you weren't sleeping so get up or do you just want to enjoy the show ?"

Oh, his hot breath hit the younger's ears , still acting like he was asleep.

The older sighs.

Closing the door , soon Terushima heard him open and close one of his closets.

"CALM DOWN AHDIWJD HE AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT TO YOU OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU DELUSIONAL BITCH- YUUJI HE IS STRAIGHT YES HE IS THE STRAIGHTEST PERSON YOU'VE MET IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE-"

Panicking internally , Terushima was a bit relieved after hearing the door of his room being opened and closed.

Thinking the older left , he immediately sits up from the bed while breathing heavily and with visibly red cheeks.

Just to find Daishou standing leaning against the door waiting for the younger to pop up from the bed.

"So I was indeed correct about you being awake"

He said smiling before approaching the bed.

;

HEY I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABT THIS FOR A WHILE NOW BUT SHOULD I CHANGE IT TO MATURE ??? SOME PEOPLE HAD BEEN ASKING ME ABT IT AND NOW I HONESTLY DON'T MIND-