Chapter VII

Gently, I removed a strand of light brown hair from her face and kissed Tara's forehead. After sitting next to her for at least twenty minutes, I was about to go again but I heard a quiet voice. The first thing popping up in my head was, Heda, please don't start hallucinating but then I knew I wasn't because Tara moved closer to me.

 I just wanted to scream for Niylah or Emori to come but she took my hand and shook her head. ''Please not Lexa, not now. Please stay here. I don't want to be alone again.'' Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Tara was alive and I was so happy about it. ''Shhhh Tara, everything will be fine, I promise I will never leave you alone. I am here just keep holding my hand but please let me scream for Niylah, she needs to check you. I mean that everything is okay with you. Clarke is worried and so am I, please. Sweetheart.'' 

Now I could see some tears in Tara's eyes. ''Lexa, I heard everything you said. Please don't apologize. You are the commander, and I am only an ordinary Sky girl. But I really love you too and yes, I wanna live with you all, together in Polis having peace I was dreaming of for so long.'' Now I just gave Tara a hug and kept holding her hand while screaming for Niylah. I promised Tara to never leave her alone again and I wouldn't break my promise so I whispered into her ear to make her believe that I wouldn't leave ''Tara, you are anything else than just an ordinary sky girl. You are a part of my family, a great musician and such a loving and caring soul. Everyone around you should feel honoured to know you sweetheart. You are so much more and so much stronger than you think, trust me.''

Niylah came really quick running into the room but when she saw Tara holding my hand, she seemed relieved telling us she would find Lincoln and Octavia to take care of Aden so Clarke could come with her and see Tara. Only five minutes later, Tara and her sister finally got to hug each other, and I was really happy about that. It was all I wanted. Now it really was a magical day no one of us would ever forget again.

Perspective Clarke Kom Skikru:

After this long day, Aden of course was tired. I mean he was 14 years old. Only one year older than Madi. I knew that Lexa as the new commander had to stay awake a little longer which was a good reason. She seemed so happy, finally succeeding Anya's plan. I didn't know Lexa's mentor for a long time. Before I had to leave her in Mount Weather, I only spent a few weeks with Anya, but I knew she was proud of my girlfriend Lexa kom Trikru. And so was I proud.

I have to admit that I wasn't so tired, but I went to bed too. Borrowed one of Ravens books and sat on the bed watching Aden. I really wanted him to feel home and safe since Lexa wasn't arround. The book was really interesting, but I started wondering why my girlfriend wasn't here yet but than my mind came up with the idea she had probably started a really thrilling discussion in Trigedaslang that she couldn't miss. I had to smile over that image in my head seeing Lexa discuss with someone from Floukru about the disadvantages of swimming.

I took a look at my dad's watch. It was a fewminutes after midnight. Aden was still sleeping in the bed on the other side ofthe room and then, I heard a cracking noise, and I was frightened. ''Lexa?'' Iasked hoping to hear her warm voice, but it wasn't her. Instead, I saw a shadowcoming closer to me. I left the bed as quick as possible, ready to protect mychild. I ran into the direction from where the shadowwas coming closer.