chapter 2 | Soft for you

_ Nounours just posted a photo _

I hurry to grab it and take a look at it, hoping for me to be the first. As soon as I see the picture of her with only the reflection of her body in a mirror, wearing an adorable outfit, I like it and do it way before anyone else.

I wonder what she feels when she receives the notification that tells her I liked it. When I receive one with her name on it, there is always that fizzy feeling in my chest, and I hate it. I hate to feel so weak for someone.

We do not even know each other's names, we never spoke to each other, and yet, I am a bit addicted. What is wrong with me?

•••

1 am.

I get out of the shower and grab a towel to use it, walking up to the large mirror. I peek up at my reflection and wrap the fabric around my waist to cover my unwanted erection. I take hold of my phone, and I open the camera, pick a filter while checking how it looks with each of them. Once I find the perfect one, I get the perfect angle, and I lower the towel to reveal more of my abs with the v line. I flex my muscles to make them even more visible, and I take a picture.

I hurry to see how this looks, and I do not even hesitate before posting it on Instagram. Feeling satisfied with today's update, I lock my phone and take my towel away to put it in the laundry basket, turn the lights, and get out. Since Chiwon is already asleep, I make myself quiet and grab a pair of sweatpants to put them on and get on my bed.

I do not even check my notifications, I am way too exhausted, so I lie down and put my phone under my pillow to close my eyes and just let myself drift to my dreams.

— Next day —

Tuesday, September 7th, 2021.

7 am.

I leave the bathroom in a pair of jeans, and I get on my bed but bend over to reach out for the mini-fridge. "Your Starbucks is on the right," Chiwon knows I'm looking for it, so I grab it and close it to enjoy my cold drink. "Are you gonna wear your new hoodie?" he packs his bag to get ready to leave the room, and I nod but take my phone. "Yeah. I hope I won't be too hot in it."

"It's cold today so don't worry about that," he ruffles his hair to style them the same way as he does every day, and he carries his bag on one of his shoulders. He heads to the fridge to take his Starbucks. "I'm leaving, see you later," he leaves the room, and I focus on my phone, checking the comments people left on my last post.

The one that does not surprise me but bothers me is the one from Gayoon.

_ hot as always bub _

She has a boyfriend, who is my best friend, but she still dares to do this. What the hell is wrong with this hoe?

I open the comments that were sent to her but chuckle at what Hojun told her.

_ stfu girl he doesn't want your ass here _

_ _ wtf you're mad? I'm just complimenting him _

_ cause you have a boyfriend maybe? Who i remind you is our best friend. You're such a bitch, I don't even know how Minhyuk can still love you _

_ _ Mind your own fucking business and stop being jealous bcs no girl wants you _

_ if girls are all like you its not a problem. Im better off alone tbh but I leave it here coz i dont wanna waste my time anymore _