chapter 46 | Secrets

While she is talking, he stares down at her lips, and she kisses him, but I join them.

"Am I interrupting your lovely moment?" I join them, and both of them gaze up at me. "Finally!"

"I was showering, okay? Don't start complaining," I shut her up and make my way out of here, but she grabs my hand to hold it. "I'm pretty sure you were sleeping."

"I wasn't," I tell the truth, and I slide my fingers between hers to intertwine them. "For once, I was awake."

"I'm impressed," she never misses to judge me and my sleepiness, so I do not say anything about this but let her do it.

10 minutes later...

I stretch on my chair to feel a crack relieve some tension in my back, but I throw my head back and hold my hands behind it to moan in my mouth and provoke my babies, who are sitting in front of me.

Once I drop my arms on the table and rest my head on my hand to look at them, they both stare at me.

"Can you stop doing that?" y/n glares at me, but I smirk and pretend to not know what she is talking about. "Do what?"

A strong kick in my shin bone under the table causes a groan to leave my mouth. "Ugh..." I whine against my will and bend over to rub the painful spot. "Little...witch."

"Don't call her that," Hojun kicks me as well, getting me to be mad over those two who are literally ganging up on me. "What the— Are you serious?!"

"Yes, I am," he sips on his Sprite with the straw between his lips, and y/n tilts her body towards him to hug him. "Thank you for defending me."

"I hate you both..." I grumble with no one here to take care of me. "I hate you too," she dares to throw at me. "You're the one who started, okay?"

"You're the one who moaned just to provoke us," she makes a point, but I do not accept to be the one at fault. "I stretched my body and expressed my satisfaction, you're the dirty-minded one who made this a problem."

"Sure," she sneers, not believing such a stupid excuse. "Yeah, sure. Now you come and kiss me to apologize."

"You called me a witch. You think I'm going to apologize?" she raises her eyebrows, but since I did something mean as well, I say sorry first. "Alright. I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean it."

"Good," she smiles with cockiness but does not give me what she was supposed to. "And my kiss?"

"Did you give me one?" she does not give up on making me the submissive one. I nibble on my tongue piercing but move up from my chair to bend over the table, cup her chin, and kiss her lips. "There," I get back on my seat but have to stand the sight of her mischief grin.

"I love you," she traps the straw of her coffee between her lips, but because of the effect she has on me, I cannot hold back from smiling. "I love you too, but anyway, I came here to talk about our plans. I need to know what you think," I forget about the fake anger I was feeling a few seconds ago, and she nods to me, telling me to go-ahead.

"So, you already know that Hojun's going to live at my house, right?" I make sure she has not skipped this very important thing. "I do," she confirms without expressing any type of discontent about it. "Alright, as I told him, I'd ask my parents for some money so that we can spend our holidays somewhere else, but like, I don't know where this will be yet, so I wanted to ask you both what kind of place you'd like to be at because I talked with my parents while packing my stuff, and they told me they were okay with it, I can even use one of their cars."