chapter 43 | Cat ears

"Yes, wear it now."

Hojun is not even reluctant, he leaves the bed and goes to the one on my right that is empty since he belongs to no one. He grabs the clothes he brought, and which Jungkook told him to pick for tonight, but he glances in my direction. "Can I use the bathroom to get changed?"

"Why don't you do it here?" Jungkook questions him before I could. "I don't want her to see my ugly body."

I wish he would stop putting himself down so much.

"Your body is perfect the way it is, Hojun. Stop saying that, y/n would think the same if she had you naked in front of her," he says it in a way to make it sound a bit weird, but I chuckle and look at Hojun. "You can use the bathroom if you feel more comfortable. Feel at home here."

"Thanks," a soft feeling of relief draws its effect on his face, and he walks into the other room. Once he closes the door, I lay my eyes on Jungkook and ask him something in a quiet voice. "Has anyone made him hate his body?"

"Girls," he rolls his eyes but stands up to step towards me. "You know how much he dislikes being skinny. He eats a lot but cannot gain weight or get buff, so he thinks you're not gonna like his body."

"I don't care about how he looks..." the thoughts of him torturing himself about his appearance breaks my heart, but Jungkook shrugs. "I told him, but it's not so easy to make him understand it," he sits down on the bed near me to stay close. "Does he have a body type he prefers for girls?"

"Chubby," he smiles. "He loves chubby girls a lot because he says that they seem all squishy and soft, and he'd love to grab her and cuddle with one," he laughs. "But like, to be honest, he just doesn't care about the body. He just wants someone who loves him for who he is, and who won't pressure him to workout or look a certain way. So that is the reason why I'm happy to know that he has you too," he intertwines his fingers and leans forth to rest his forearms over his lap. "Like...For real, you are definitely going to help him a lot because he pretends not to care, but inside, he cares a lot about what girls think of him, his face or body, and you're like a major person in his life. I mean it. Just the fact that he was comfortable enough to talk about his insecurities to you shows how positive the effect you have on him is. As you know, he hasn't dated a girl since his first, so it's been years since he was really close to a girl, and I know that every compliment from you does more to him, so you're like the best that he could have found."

"It makes me so happy to hear that, I hope I'll be helpful and useful. I love helping people, especially the ones who have insecurities like he does, he doesn't deserve to feel like that..." I keep my voice low, and Jungkook's delight shows itself through his features. He comes closer to reach out for my skin and kindly caresses my knee. "Since he loves chubby girls, I don't have to be scared if he sees the fat on my stomach, right?"

"What fat?" his expression turns sharp. "You mean, the stomach I love to kiss and cover in hickeys? Hm? 'Cause I think I didn't hear you well."

"Yeah," I say what he wants to hear, but grabs my hand and stands up, and he intertwines our fingers. "He'll be in love with your body as well, don't worry about that. I know his mind more than anybody does, and maybe even more than he does."

"I hope he'll feel more comfortable and confident with his body then," I mean my words, praying for him to, one day, finally love himself. "I hope too," he bends over me to kiss my lips, and he goes back on the bed, but after a few seconds, Hojun leaves the bathroom to come back.

I instantly turn around to see how he looks, but Jungkook already voices his opinion out. "Holy shit," he eyes him up and down with no discretion. I think we both think the same. "Come here," he pats a spot on the bed, and Hojun obeys like if it was instinctive, and once he sits down, Jungkook rises from where he was and grabs the chain that dangles from his choker necklace. "You wanted to be my puppy tonight, uh?"