chapter 44 | Lace

Crap. Hojun sent me several messages.

< where the fuck are you? ]

< YOURE A DICKHOLE ]

< WE HATE YOU WE'RE LITERALLY DYING HERE ]

I think he is mad.

[ I'm out. I told you I'm not scared >

< YOURE OUT? ARE YOU SERIIUS? WE CANT PASS THE SECOND ROOM BCS OF THAT GUY IN THE CORNER! ]

[ Apologize for what you said, and I come back to be with you >

< fuck you now were gonna do it together ]

If he speaks like that, I know that he is not mad. He is scared, and he hates me at the same time. I should go back, but I went through it once and do not want to do this again.

I have to.

I breathe out but get my phone in my pocket to go back to the entrance, but to my biggest surprise, I see them both leave from there.

"What are you doing?" I ask them, but Hojun punches me in the abs. "That piece of shit ran after us even though we didn't even pass by him!"

I cannot hold back from smiling but wrap my arms around him. "I'm sorry, my baby."

"Keep your baby to yourself," he pushes me away to not even let me hug him. "Come on, I was coming back right now."

He ignores me and gets by y/n's side, but as soon as I hug her to apologize to her as well, she steps back. "We both are mad at you, so this won't work," she walks away, and they both give me the silent treatment to make me pay for what I did.

I kind of deserve it, but not for too long. Only a few minutes are acceptable.

"Let's walk through the streets and see if we can find something interesting," she talks to him, and they both lead the way in front of me while I am quietly following. "Kimoon told me they're selling some cotton candy and popcorn not far away."

"Really?" she looks up at him, and he confirms with a movement of his head. "Would you like some?" she smiles, knowing how much of a baby he is. "Yeah, I haven't eaten any in years," he lifts his arms up to comb his fluffy hair back, but the more the seconds are passing, the more they are talking, and the harder it is for me to stand this.

I cannot do it anymore.

I step forth and get my head between theirs. "Are you still gonna ignore me? I feel lonely, and it hurts."

"Oh, you don't like being lonely now?" she barks at me, so I run my hand through her hair to slide it down to her neck. "Yes..."

"We forgive you, but we won't forget," she finally permits me to join them. "I love you both too much, you cannot spend a whole night without feeling pain for me anyway," I nudge my way between them, and we walk out of the college yard.

•••

10:20 pm.

The three of us going back in y/n's room, we take our shoes and jackets off, but Hojun instantly makes a beeline for the two beds that make a big one in the center of the room, and he jumps on it. He hurries to bury himself under the blanket and warms himself up. "I feel so much better here."

Y/n giggles at his actions but joins him, both feeling cold, so I sit down at the end of the bed, and we all remain in the dark with only a TV in front of the bed to give some light. "Don't you want to play anymore?"