chapter 30 | Secretive

"Nothing. I don't wanna answer it, so give me that card," I snatch it away from her hold, but she hurries to steal the question away from me and throw it to Hojun. "You—" I slap her thigh. "How dare you?!"

"When you masturbate?" he shouts the words to embarrass me, and I feel the heat inside shoot up. "Uh. I thought you were not scared to talk about that shit. Go ahead," he smiles at me, acting cocky now that this is to embarrass me in front of y/n. "Shut up. I won't answer that."

"I really wonder what you think— I mean, who you think about when you do it..." he wins this argument and makes me feel shy as hell, my brain not working with my mind anymore. I chuckle but fidget on my spot, and I cross my legs, lean forth, and fix my eyes down on my card. "Come on...we all know that you think about me," he attempts to save this moment I was about to put an end to by disappearing.

"Yeah..." I lick my lips and hope he does not talk about it anymore. "Dude..." I breathe out in a heavy way, not believing what is happening to me tonight. "Do your best fake 'o' while looking to the person to the right of you in the eyes."

Hojun has fun wheezing while I am dying from the inside, but I do not even look at y/n's reaction, not having the strength and courage to do it.

"Don't worry, you can just do it in her ear and not look into her eyes. I make it easier for you," he goes easy on me, probably noticing how hard it is for me to keep breathing. "Are you okay with it too, y/n?" he asks for her consent before I could do it, and I move back against the bed but hear her agree. "Yes. I don't mind."

Of course, she does not mind. If I was her though, I would not be okay at all, I know that hearing her fake an orgasm in my ear would turn me on so much that I would get a hard-on.

Since Hojun is not saying anything more, I decide to go for it with no second thought and hold the side of her throat, approach my lips from her ear to feel her skin on the tip of them, and I moan, in a deeper way than expected, right in her ear.

"There," I pull away and ignore what just happened, and Hojun grabs another card.

I wonder what y/n is feeling right now, what she felt inside her right when she heard my voice. I hope I made her feel enough to be turned on as much as I would have been if I was in her shoes. "Should we drink some beers to make it a little fun and less awkward?" he feels what everyone in this room must feel too, and I chuckle but check what y/n wants to say. "I can't drink too much because I can't stand alcohol very well."

"It's okay, you don't have to drink if you don't want to, I was just asking. We're not gonna get drunk, we're three guys with one girl, who is our best friend's girl, so no worries, he stands up and moves to a mini-fridge that is at the bottom of his roommate's bed.

"Wait, are you really stealing his beers?" Kimoon points his finger at it, but Hojun smiles, broadly, and he gets some cans out. "Yep, not only this guy is an asshole, but he's a dumb one," his answer makes y/n giggle, and he goes back on his spot to put the drinks down, so I grab one, and everyone does so.

•••

8 pm.

"Alright, guys! Shut the fuck up!" Hojun cannot handle what he just told us. "I lie, okay? But I say it as a joke!"

"Why the fuck would you lie?" I chuckle but kinda guess the reason why he does that. "Because I'm just joking, I thought you knew it."

"Well, kinda, yeah," Kimoon does not shut his mouth, gobbling down the intoxicating drink without ever seeing the boundaries. "Thanks...I'm glad to know it is obvious," Hojun puts his card down, feeling hurt about this answer but pretending to not take offense. "What? You never date, you never hang out or talk with girls, and you expect me to believe that you do hook up? Nah."