Chapter 22

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

"She's not dead." Derek argued.

"Derek, he said, "there's a dead body. It's Erica." doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation." Stiles shrugged.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked.

"Someone else, obviously." Stiles replied, earning a glare from Derek.

"And maybe, it was the girl on the motorcycle. The one who saved you?" Scott said, directing the last part to Isaac.

"No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Isaac sighed.

"Well, anyone got any werewolf friends you've been hiding?" I sneer.

"What if that's how Erica died? They put them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome." Stiles rambled.

"Then we get them out tonight." Derek told.

"Wait, let's just think for a minute." I say to Derek.

"Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton spoke up.

"If Isaac got in, then so can we." Derek sighed.

"But he didn't get through the vault door, did he?" Deaton bit back.

"We need a plan." Scott chimed in.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?" Derek asked.

Stiles kept his eyes on his phone that was now in his hand as he spoke. "Uh, I think someone already did. "Beacon hills first national closed its doors three months after vault robbery." doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out."

"How long?" Derek questioned.

Stiles gave him an amused look. "It's the internet, Derek." He scoffed.

Derek raised his eyebrows for a second, his face staying serious.

"Okay? Minutes." He mused, shaking his head.

**

Noah walked through his upstairs hallway, standing outside his sons room, opening the door.