Chapter 10

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

              "Hey stile-" I began before he practically pushed me towards his locker.

"Bad news." He says.

"Oh my god, you're not pregnant are you?" I ask gasping dramatically. "Who's the father?" I whisper. "Shut up." He laughed rolling his eyes playfully. "So what's up then?" I ask. His eyes immediately go to the classroom. No. Isaacs here.

I walk into the classroom as stiles practically chased me. He sits behind Scott and I walk in front of Isaac's desk.

"Hey big bro." I fake smile before flicking his head.

"Ouch, what was that for." He whisper shouts.

"You're lucky that's all you got. Ignoring my calls. Nice! Where'd you learn that. Derek teach you by any chance." I say crossing my arms.

"Look I was gonna call you." He says.

"Oh ye and I was gonna clean my room!" I lie earning a confused look from Isaac.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought we were saying things that weren't true." I flick him again but not as hard.

"Okay and what was that for?" He asks waving his hands up chaotically. "Sorry I just really wanted to do that." I smile before sitting in my seat next to stiles.

"Alright, I only found one thing online called the kanima. It's a were-Jaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles says as we walk down the halls.

"That thing was not a Jaguar." Scott states. "And last time I checked we aren't murderers." I say pointing to me and stiles.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody. Which is why it probably tried to kill you, and it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott rants causing me and stiles to slow down.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship." Stiles said air quoting the word friendship. "Ye, you and me both." I say.

Me, Scott and stiles sit in class and Jackson sits next to me, which is weird. But then I realized he was probably sat there because it's behind dumb and dumber.

"Hey, testicle left and right. What the hell is a kanima." Jackson said causing us all to turn dramatically towards him.

"Which ones testicle left and which ones right?" I ask genuinely curious. He was about to talk but was interrupted by coach. Who only recently realized I exist which is nice.

"Alright, listen up. Quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study group, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult.. I'm not even too sure I could pass it." Coach admitted. "Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question." Was the last thing I heard Coach say before I zoned out to the conversation Scott and Jackson were having.

"Paralyzed from the neck down, do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson says agitated.

"I'm familiar with the sensation." Stiles admitted. "Ye Jackson don't feel too important." I huffed. I wasn't a fan of Jackson, as you can tell.

"Wait.. why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott questioned. "How should I know?" Jackson replied.

"Wait.. do they think it's Lydia?" Stiles panicked. "I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about chemistry." Jackson continued.

"Jackson! Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" Coach yelled causing me to jump.

"He might not but I think I just had a minor heart attack." I said clutching my heart.

"Um.. just an undying admiration for my.. my coach." Jackson hesitantly lied. "That's really kind of you." Coach smiled causing Jackson to chuckle and bob his head.

"Now shut up! Shut it!" He yelled making me jump yet again. "Anyone else?" Coach asks before walking away not really waiting for an answer.

Scott pushes stiles down towards his desk. "How do we know it's not her?" He asks.

"Because I've looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And when I look into Lydias eyes. I only see fifty percent evil." Stiles replies

"yeah and he looks at her a lot." I say earning a glare from stiles.

"Alright, maybe sixty. You know, but no more than forty on a good day." Stiles said.

"You know, he's not wrong." I admit.

"Stiles, that's not a very good argument." Scott sighed.

"I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her. It can't be, all right?" Stiles argued.

"Lydia's fine." He finished.

Ye lydias fine 💀✋🏻