Chapter 19

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

              "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try and figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles." Noah sighed, tapping his notepad.

"His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means.." he paused. "Hell, I don't know what that means." He groaned.

We stay silent, watching Noah sadly. "Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him.." He frowned.

"We'll call you." Isaac told him.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention of something. We'll find him." Scott reassured.

"Yeah.. I'll see you, okay?" Noah spoke.

"Noah? If he comes home, can you text me." I plead.

He nodded before walking away, I sigh turning to Scott and Isaac sadly.

"McCall." Coach spoke, walking towards us.

"We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." He added.

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott replied.

"All right." Coach nodded. "I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg.. I'm just saying, we.. I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."  He added.

"I will." Scott claimed.

"I know." Coach said before walking away. Once he left, Scott turned to my brother.

"Is that everyone?" He asked.

"I think so." Isaac said, looking around. I looked around with him until I heard a noise behind me making me turn.

Scott rips stiles's locker door off, dropping it on the ground in front of me and Isaac. I raise an eyebrow, turning to him in surprise.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac questioned.

"Yeah, we both are." Scott shrugged, taking stiles's stuff out.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac groans.

When he got no reply we looked up to see Scott looking at something else.