Youre scared of thunder 1/4

1/4 *Luke*

Your eyes shot open as you looked around the room, the heavy rain outside creating shadows on the floor where you slept. You looked up at your best friend, Luke, who was fast asleep - he was practically snoring - and you sighed, looking up at his alarm clock. 2:31 AM. Another roll of thunder filled your ears and you whimpered, balling up and cuddling your knees to your chest.

Thunder. You barely had any fears, you weren't really scared of anything and that was one of the many reasons you and Luke got along so well; you could do anything and everything together because the two of you were fearless. But thunder was your weakness. It scared the absolute hell out of you, making your palms sweat and shake, your heart racing a million miles per hour. Lightening soon filled the room and you pinched your eyes together. You wished a million times over that it would just go away quickly and you could get to sleep again but it didn't, another roll of thunder cracking loudly. You pressed your lips together to prevent yourself from making any noises so that you wouldn't wake Luke up.

The next crack of thunder was so loud and piercing that you couldn't help the little yelp that escaped from your lips and you cuddled your knees tighter to your chest, hiding your face into your pillow.

"Y/N?" You heard Luke whisper and you rolled over slowly. The minute his eyes met your fearful ones he clicked and looked outside his window to see the rain pouring outside his window. Lightening filled the room and you buried your face into the pillow again, wanting to scream out to make it stop even though you were powerless. "Come here," he whispered and you stretched out slowly, crawling into his bed with him. His arms wrapped around you reassuringly and he smiled down at you.

"It's not so bad, Y/N. The thunder can't get to you, you're inside and you're in bed here with me. Just close your eyes and you'll get to sleep soon and it'll all go away," he whispered and you looked back up at him for a few seconds before following what he said and shutting your eyes. He started to hum quietly and slowly and closely to your ear so that you could concentrate more on his voice than the thunder outside and soon enough you found your eyes getting heavy; his voice lulling you to sleep.

*

By: 5sauceprefs.tumblr.com