You have a bad day

Ashton Irwin:"I t-thought I was doing great, A-ashton." I sob into his muscular chest while he holds me into his arms. After I got home from finding out that I got let off from my job, he took me upstairs and made me lay down with him. That's when the water works came. "And you did, baby," Ashton whispers to me, rubbing my back in a calming manor. "You did wonderful." My chest shakes as I try to find my breath. "I wish I w-would've known what I could've d-done better," I admit in whisper, my voice cracking. "I'm f-fucking terrible, Ash." Ashton presses his lips against my forehead. "You're amazing, (Y/N)," He whispers gently as my sobs quiet down. "You are absolutely amazing." I sniff and move closer towards him and try to focus on his gentle and sweet gestures. "Just breathe, sweetheart," He breathes quietly, giving my forehead a kiss. "Just relax, I got you."

Luke Hemmings:"Hey, hey, what's that matter?" I ask, gently, after Luke rests his head on my lap without answering my usual "how was your day" question twice. He shrugs and just looks at the ceiling above us. "Well something's on your mind." I whisper, my hand playing with blonde locks. "I should quit." He admits in a whisper. "What?" I ask, my fingers running through his hair. "It's too much, (Y/N). The band is." Luke mumbles. "I'm no good." I shake my head. "Nonsense." I say back. "You should've heard me today, (Y/N). I playing all the wrong chords and was off with everything. I don't belong-" I stop his babbling by leaning down and kissing his lips. "You're speaking like you're crazy, my love." I whisper to him before kissing his cheek. "But-" "Hush." I say then kiss his lips. "Today just wasn't your day. But tomorrow will be. Don't say that craziness because you and I both know that you don't mean it. You belong and I love you. Okay?" I finish and Luke nods. "Okay." He whispers before smiling and I kiss his lips.

Calum Hood:"Oh C-Calum." I cry hard into his shoulder, holding onto him for dear life. "Shhh, darling. It's okay." He whispers to me as he runs his hand down my back gently. "No, i-it's not okay!" I yell into his shoulder, my hand smacking his chest. "I-I feel so...so b-broken." I say in defeat. "It was not your fault, baby." He says softly to me. I pull away from him and sit back on the passengers seat, wiping my eyes with my fingers. My heart sinks more every time I think of the blood and the pain. "I want a b-baby, Cal." I whisper as my eyes well up again with tears. "And we'll have one, darling," He whispers to me, taking my hands. "One day, we will." Tears run down my face and I sniff. "I feel terrible." I sob shakily. He pulls me into his chest again and I lose it. "Baby, you didn't do anything wrong. This is a natural thing." Calum reassures me. I sob into his shoulder and hold onto him again tightly. "We'll have a baby one day. I-I promise." He reassures me again, his voice breaking while he tries to hold back his own tears.

Michael Clifford:"Are you sure you're alright?" I ask Michael before sitting next to him on the couch. He nods his head as he scrolls through his phone. His eyes move across the phone screen, reading something. I sigh and return back to my movie. "(Y/N)?" Michael asks quietly. "Hmm?" I say, turning my head to him. "Do you like my hair?" He asks me with hopeful eyes. I nod my head before looking up at his blueberry hair. "I actually really love it." I admit and he gives me a smile. "You do?" He asks softy and I nod again. "Of course. Why, babe?" I ask, taking his hand. He sighs and lays his head on my shoulder. "I've been getting shit all day from people about it," Michael mumbles. "They say I look even more gross with this color." My heart breaks at the horrible words. "How fucking rude." I admit out loud. "You're telling me." He whispers quietly. "Well I think you rock the color, hon." I admit in a whisper. "Thank you, babe." He says. "In fact," I say before straddling his lap. "I think you look even more sexier, baby." Then he leans into me and kisses my lips as I play with his hair.