Kisses (as friends)

Luke: (Age 16)
Today you and Luke were looking through old photo albums.
"Y/N, remember that?" he says pointing a a picture of the two of you on Halloween dresses as bride & groom when you were 6.
"I do, because after we got to 3 houses, I had mud on my dress because somebody pushed me in the mud because I beat him to the door." You stated looking at Luke.
"Aww, you want a kiss & make it better?" He teases.
You nod cockily, he leans in towards you and pulls you closer. Once your lips touch, he quickly pulls away.
"Y/N, I am so sorry." He says before closing the album and leaving the room.

Ashton: (Age 10)
Ashton and you were kicking a ball back and forth. You dove for the ball when Ash kicked it too hard. You fell and hurt your knee.
"I'm really sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to. Is your knee okay?" He rambles out helping you up.
"Did I break you?" He asks.
"I'm fine, I just need to sit out." you laugh.
When you look at you knee to see if it's bruised, Ashton has his face down beside yours. You turn to look at him and he has the same idea and your lips touch.
You both push away faster than lightning.
"Ew, ew, gross!" Ashton says wiping his lips off.
"That's disgusting." You spit and wipe your mouth.

Calum: (Age 13)
"Calum, give me my lip gloss." you shout chasing after your friend.
"What are you gonna do for it?" he taunts.
"I'm gonna beat you up that's what." you retort trying to reach your lip gloss.
"Why do you need it? Is it because of Y/C/N?" Calum sticks his tongue out.
Calum tries trapping himself between a table and the wall. You climb over the table and wedge yourself between Calum and the table. You struggle tugging Calum's arm down so you can reach your lip gloss.
"If you kiss me on the cheek, I'll give it back." He sticks his pinkie out towards you.
Once you've pinkie promised, he moves down so you can reach his cheek. Right before you lips make contact with his cheek he turns his head and catching your lips with his. When he moves his arms down to get a hold of you to deepen the kiss, you lip gloss tumbles on the ground. You grab it off the ground and run out of the room.

Michael:  ( Age 18)
You and Michael were celebrating his 18th birthday and what better way than enjoying the pubs in London. After your fifth drink your vision & mind were starting to blur but not as bad as Michael. He was singing karaoke and dancing terribly.
"Y/N! Come here, I got a secret for you." Michael slurs.
"What is it?" you ask walking over to your wasted friend.
"I think I'm gonna kiss you." he whispers before pressing his whiskey flavored lips upon yours sloppily.
"Mikey, we need to get home." you say dragging him from the pub.
You haul a cab and take him home where he falls asleep on the couch.