He sees you cry for the first time

Luke: He didn't know what to do when he saw you on the bed with tears streaming down your face. He just wraps you in his arms, letting you sob into his shirt. He strokes your hair and peppers your face with kisses to help calm you down. When you've calmed down he'll cuddle you as you tell him what was bothering you.

Ashton: His heart breaks at the sight of you and he instantly rushes over to you, pulling you into his chest. He waits  till you calm down before asking you what's wrong. You tell him everything and he stares into your eyes intently; listening to every word you say. Afterwards he'd take you outside for some air and he'd buy you ice cream. The entire time he'd be pulling funny faces and telling jokes so he can see your beautiful smile again.

Calum: He's distraught. Seeing you curled up into a ball with tears streaming down your face breaks him, it kills him to see you so upset. He sits down next to you and wipes your tears away with his thumb. He'll just hold you for a while, telling you jokes and short stories until you break into a smile. His hands would grab your waist and tickle your sides until you can''t breathe. He makes you forget about whatever was bothering you.

Michael: He chokes up when he see's you crying in front of your laptop. He stands at the door wondering what he could do to help you. He finally decides to go over to you. He strokes your hair and whispers sweet nothings into your ear. After you've stopped crying, he'll ask you whats wrong and if he can do anything to help. You always end up cuddling on the couch watching movies or playing video games with a box of pizza until you doze off.