Cute prom things

Luke: 'Hurry!' You look annoyed as Luke is still talking to Michael, you want to take your picture. 'Mike, let me steal him for a second.' You grab his arm and walk towards the photographer. '(y/n), you look absolutely stunning.' You smile at your toes. 'Thank you.' Was the only thing you could say. You took your picture. Everyone stood there, next to each other, you just jumped around like two little kids, laughing and making cheeky pictures. 'Let's go back to Michael.' 'Please let's just dance.' 'It is your night princess.' He kisses your cheek and you walk over to the dance floor.

Calum: 'No.. No... Get it away from me.' You laugh while Calum tries to give you a tiara. 'You need to show them who the queen is.' 'Calum I'm not wearing that thing, you made it yourself because you were bored.' You tried to escape from his arms. 'I got one too.' He put on his crown and you walk back to him. You start laughing, shaking your head. 'That is even worse. You are my king without crown.' 'That is cute.' He leads you out with his hand on your lower back. 'Cash money and his boo boo are gonna get this party started.' 'Never say that again dork.' You turn around to kiss him.

Ashton: 'Hey, where is your date.' 'Awkward, thank you Ash. You know I'm here with friends.' You smile and watch his cheeky smile. 'They are about to announce the king and queen of the prom..' 'I know.' You stand up to see the stage better. 'I vote for you.' 'Ahw, really?' 'Yes, to make it up.' 'Up for what?' You ask, confused. 'That I didn't ask you for prom.' Your eyes widen, you always had that little crush. 'I voted for you.' You mumble. 'You won, you have to go on st- I won.. I will walk with you.' You both walk on stage. 'So (y/n), since we are the king and queen... May I have this dance.' You nod and walk towards him. He held you close while you made your way trough the dance.

Michael: 'Really mate? Okay fine.' Your date just decided to dance with another girl. Upset you turn around, facing the people who've been watching it all. You want to walk outside as someone grabs your wrist. 'Love, you can't have your last prom ruined, can you?' You smile at Michael. 'I can't, but since it is the last dance I will go home and eat ice cream.' 'We can do that later, give me your last dance.' You reach towards his hand and you walk over to the dance floor. 'Ed Sheeran, classic.' You mumble with a little smile on your face. 'Why wasn't I from the start here with you.' You ask disappointed in yourself. 'Because didn't have the balls to ask you.' 'I waited on you.' You mumble slowly. 'You know this song?' 'Kiss me.' 'Fine with me.' You don't even protest and let it all happen.