Gone Baby Gone

A/N I am officially caught up on SVU and some of the episodes will make an appearance throughout the rest of these books, including this one. Cause how could Olivia not tell her twin sister what was happening?

So between the last crossover and this episode, Mike Dodds was, well, you probably already know😭, and Fin has been promoted to Sergeant.

Anway, relax and enjoy the read!

~Princess <3

The stare off was eventually broken by Adam walking forward. Alvin and Hank were a little confused as to why the Officer seemed a lot calmer than he should be but said nothing of it. The older man leveled a glare on Adam and it didn't waver as the younger approached him.

"Boss, I, uh-"

"Stop." Hank interrupted in a dangerously calm voice. "You don't get to play this one."

"I swear to you, I didn't have a ch-"

"Have a what?" The older man cut him off, again. "A choice? Hmm?"

Ana couldn't just stand by and let Adam get reamed out for something he didn't actually do.

"Henry, wait." She sighed, stepping towards her husband and reaching into her jacket.

"Sarge. . . " The Officer began, pleadingly, looking at her with wide eyes.

"Adam, I get it. I do." Ana assured. "Just trust me."

He exhaled through his nose but stayed quiet as the brunette pulled out the thumb drive. Hank felt like he was having deja vu as memories of Sumner and Stillwell began flooding his mind.

"He came to me the second Woods first approached him and this is everything he tried to get Adam to do." She smirked. "Him not knowing me has it's perks."

The older man took the small object and pocketed it before turning back to the Officer.

"Boss, I would never even consider doing something that could hurt Ana." Adam explained, softly. "I couldn't live with myself if I did."

"Good." Hank nodded, heading back to the SUV with his wife in tow.

*The Next Morning: Voight Residence: Bedroom*

The couple was getting ready for work when Ana's phone suddenly starting ringing. She grabbed it off of the dresser and furrowed her brows at the caller ID.

"Liv?" The brunette answered, being met with the panicked voice of her older sister. "Alright, slow down. What?"

Hank appeared in the doorway at the sound of his wife's distraught voice.

"Everything okay?" He wondered, slightly concerned.

"I'm on the next flight out." Ana assured, hanging up before replying to her husband. "No, my nephew's been kidnapped."

*SVU Headquarters*

"Liv!" Ana yelled, running in and spotting her talking with Rafael.

"Ana." She breathed, rushing over and enveloping the younger woman in a huge hug.

"What the Hell happened?" The Sergeant inquired as they separated. "I know this wouldn't have happened if Noah was with you, so who was he with?"

"Sheila Porter." Olivia replied with a sniff, running a hand through her already messy hair.

"Ellie's mom?" Ana asked in disbelief. "I thought she was-"

"Dead? Yeah, I know. It's a long story." The Lieutenant sighed. "They were at the Mall, shopping for clothes. She took her eye off him for a second and he was gone." She explained as they moved into her Office.