Chapter 2

After the elimination, everything we thought we knew about this game just got turned on its head and honestly, I love it. From Corey L basically carrying everyone on his back to ensure safety for himself and Michele to Michaela leaving the game to Ed joining the game to the biggest twist yet: The Lair Nomination twist. I still cannot believe that Emy got away with calling out Michaela and did not even get thrown in. I guess her social game is better than I thought because Logan was adamant on keeping Emy safe. Why he chose Michele out of all the rookies? I am going to find out why he chose her and see what I can do with that information.

 As it stands, Tori and Corey L are partners, Emy and Ed are partners, Michele and Devin are partners, and Kelz and Tracey are partners. I know Devin is dying to rub it in my face that he was chosen over Kyle, Cory, and myself, but he might not realize why she chose him. While the Michaela's List situation was happening, I pulled Tommy and Michele aside to talk about moving forward together in the game since we are all Survivor players. I told Michele and Tommy that their best bet is to get with a well-liked, well-rounded player and I like the move Michele made. I personally would have gone with Cory but Devin is a great choice.

I have noticed him getting closer with Josh, Fessy, and Kaycee and I will say that it does bother me since he knows how badly Fessy and Kaycee treated Amber and I after the game. I am not surprised that Amber is not back on because the poor girl went through hell with those two assholes and I will get payback from us to them. God I wish she was here right now because she would love it here. My goal this season is to beat Fessy in an elimination so someone can finally shut his ass up and humble him a bit. Josh is trying to play peacemaker this season and I am worried he is going to get caught in the crosshairs.

We finally return to the Challenge villa and I know I have to pull Ed aside for a bit because he is the only person who knows my plan for the season. I had no idea that he would be on here at all so I contacted him through Mitch and we got to talking about life and our futures, with the Challenge being one of them. Ed is a freak of nature, being shorter than most of the guys here but built like a damn bull and intelligence that will surprise people. Plus, Ed is an outgoing guy and someone who will have no trouble making friends and allies here. I see my opportunity after he introduces himself to Gabo and Nelly and I take him out of the room.

Syn: Excuse me fellas, can I borrow Ed for a minute?

Gabo: Sure.

Nelly: Uh-oh. Wes 2.0 in the building.

Syn: Stop it Nelly! I just wanted to talk to him is all. Is that a crime?

Nelly: No sir. Go ahead.

Ed: It was nice meeting you two. Syn, where are we heading?

Syn: Follow me. I have the perfect place to talk.

I instinctively grab Ed's hand and go to pull it away when I feel his strong grip tighten around my hand. I take this as a sign that he is okay with it and I pull him into a dark room and lock the door. I can tell Ed is nervous and I attempt to calm him down.

Ed: Is the coast clear?

Syn: Give me one second.

I head over to the light switch and reveal the mystery behind the dark room: the state of the art music room that was part of my contract with MTV. It is nice to be in good with the network, especially since I am giving them rights to play my new music without charge as well as ratings galore. Ed's mouth drops and I pinch his arm.

Ed: Ow bro! Was that necessary?

Syn: I just wanted to make sure you knew this was real.