Chapter 8

After Esther's elimination, I gained a new partner in Emy and I am so glad to have my little sister as my partner. I can tell that Berna is mad at Emy and I but I had no idea Emy was actually going to choose me as her partner. From what I was told by Emy, Berna tried to intimidate her into not choosing me as her new partner and Emanuel and I did not like it. That is precisely why we both told Emy to choose me and disregard her friendship with Berna because as I told her, a true friend does not try to intimidate you into doing anything.

We arrive back at the villa and everyone is happy for Emy besides Berna and I completely understand why. When looking at the veteran alliance, I realize that minus Aneesa, the people who have stayed true to the alliance are still here. Most of the rookies have not caught on, but the one who has is Priscilla and besides being incredibly smart, she approached me about it before Emy's elimination. When we were talking about it, she point blank asked me if it is the plan to keep throwing in rookies to eliminations and I surprised her with my answer.

Priscilla: What is the deal with the rookies always being in eliminations besides Amber?

Syn: I don't know.

Priscilla: If I correctly guess, will you confirm it for me?

Syn: I will. What do you think is going on?

Priscilla: Love, I think the vets, you included, are putting in rookie teams so that no matter what, there is always at least one rookie team.

Syn: What happens if a rookie team wins the elimination?

Priscilla: Then they would choose two vets, creating...

Syn: One rookie team to target.

Priscilla: Bloody hell! How has no one caught on until now?

Syn: The rookies have been fighting for survival and started in house fighting. 

Priscilla: Why are you confirming this to me? I thought you were the king of the vets?

Syn: While I appreciate the compliment, if you look at who I hang around with, it consists of rookies, mainly Emanuel, Emy, and Logan, and one vet.

Priscilla: Big T.

Syn: Yes. Big T and I are always on the bottom of the core vet alliance because we have the least to do with the show outside of here. Big T is a boss ass bitch and I am a working man.

Priscilla: I know that's right. God I wish there is something we can do about this.

Syn: Me too. I personally love all of the rookies left, minus Berna. I know you like her but she has changed since becoming my partner and I don't like this Berna.

Priscilla: So Emy was not fully wrong?

Syn: No. Berna got attached to Nelson to give her an in with the vets and got close with you and Bettina because your vet partners are best friends. 

Priscilla: I feel like I am going to be thrown in soon just because I am a rookie.

Syn: If I can help you in any way, I got ya girl. You and Jeremiah are two of the realest people here and I need more people like that in here.

Priscilla: Thank you for being honest with me. Alex and Olivia were right when they told me to trust you.

Syn: No way! You know Alex and Olivia?

Priscilla: Yeah. They helped me once I left Love Island UK. How do you know them?

Syn: Remember my London trip last year?