Chapter 4

After Tacha's elimination, I am happy Berna won the elimination and is still here, but my trust in Tori is gone. I just changed my approach to this season and it is going to be fun playing with no fucks to give anymore. I will act like everyone's best friend and like tonight did not affect me, but when they aren't looking, I will backstab everyone who had a hand in blindsiding Berna and myself. Walking back into the villa is a weird feeling because while everyone is happy that Berna stayed, I can tell people are afraid to talk to me because they think I am mad.

Of course I am fucking mad! Wouldn't you be mad if your partner was targeted and nobody told you? I am so over being screwed over in the beginning of the game and I plan on changing it. People that do come to talk to me I just isolate myself from because I am not in the mood to deal with fake people. I go to bed and wake up the next day with Amber telling me that she is happy because Kaycee said the Big Brother alliance is still on. I want to tell Amber that she is wrong and that they are using her, but I want her to find out for herself. I will have a talk with Fessy later about this.

I decide to pull Fessy aside right away instead of waiting any longer because I do not know if he is going to get power again and I would rather squash this before it gets any worse. I am looking all over the house for this man and hear my name being talked about in whispers along with Amber's name being tossed out. I can recognize the voices as Kaycee and Fessy and I decide to eavesdrop on the conversation to hear for any good intel I can take back to Amber. At first, nothing is said in a bad light until they discuss the "Big Brother alliance" that everyone talked about last season.

Kaycee: I don't understand why everyone thinks that there is a Big Brother alliance. The only ones that are close are Josh and us two.

Fessy: I could care less about Amber.

Kaycee: I still hold a grudge on Syn after the whole Big Brother All Stars situation. I think he lied about that.

Fessy: I would not put it past him. I do not understand why Josh goes to bat for him all the time.

Kaycee: Josh knows that Syn is his only chance at making it far in this game.

Fessy: On another note, why is Syn even here? Doesn't he already have enough money?

Kaycee: I think he is trying to compensate for the fact that he could not keep a relationship.

Ouch! That hurt! I know I wronged Kaycee on Total Madness but I thought we squashed it all when she shit talked me last season. I guess she is still mad about it.

Fessy: Yeah. I want to get back at Syn and Amber for what they did to us.

Kaycee: I will play nice with Syn and Amber.

Fessy: I will make sure Josh feels secure enough to where his partnership with Amber will stay intact.

Kaycee: Man,  I wish Berna would have lost. She is the first good partner Syn has had and I am afraid they will come after us.

Fessy: If I get power, I am going after Amber.

Kaycee: I want to go after Syn, but my partner has a man crush on Syn and they have been choreographing dances all the time. I will go after the next best thing: Berna.

Fessy: Thank God you lied to Tori and made her and Ed choose Berna.

Kaycee: Next time, we won't mess up. Now it's time to fool Josh.

I leave the doorway and I decide to keep this under wraps because I am going to use this information against them the next chance I get. I am actually glad I heard this because it makes me realize that Tori and Ed were tricked by Fessy and Kaycee and I can get those two back on my side. I find it funny that Kaycee talked down her partner but am glad Emanuel has seen me as someone he wants to keep around because it shields me from Kaycee for a little bit. I need to have a talk with him soon but I think I will wait for the daily mission to be completed before I do so.