Chapter 7

After just getting hit in the face, I am still shocked that my plan worked to provoke Fessy and I hope this results in him going home. I am taken away by Logan and Emanuel to the confessional room to talk with producers about what just happened and honestly, I don't know what exactly happened. I cannot believe Fessy was actually going to hit Josh for an argument about a fucking pizza. I realize now that I took this too far and I just hope that when Fessy watches it back, he will understand how truly sorry I am. I look up to see Mel walking over to me and hugging me.

Mel: I am so sorry that happened to you. Are you okay?

Syn: I am shaken up right now. I feel like this is all my fault.

Mel: You did not know that Fessy was going to hit you.

Syn: But I did know that it was going to lead to a fight between two big close-knit guys.

Mel: Normally, we would expel Fessy right away and even Esther.

Syn: Please don't do that to Esther! She apologized for what she did and she got caught up in the moment.

Mel: What about Fessy?

Syn: I know that there is not supposed to be any physical violence and since he hit the guard, he will probably be kicked off. He does not deserve to be banned from the show because of this. If you guys do that, I will not come back.

Mel: WHAT!?!? Why are you defending the man who just hit you?

Syn: Because it was my plan to get rid of him this way, but I never realized he would hit anyone to get himself kicked off! I made a mistake and so did Fessy. Just give him another chance.

Mel: It is out of my hands, but I will see what I can do.

Syn: Thanks Mel. I'll see you later.

I walk out of the room and head straight to Fessy's room to check up on Josh and him. They are hugging it out and I decide to let them make up since their relationship is bigger than this game. I wake up the next morning to having Kyle, Devin, and Tori pull me into the room with Emy to talk about who she wants to steal if she wins the upcoming elimination and she says that she wants one opportunity to be my partner. I am touched that Emy wants to choose me because it makes me feel wanted for once in this game since Berna just ditched me.

Emy then tells us that Berna came over to her last night after the fight and said that she does not want Emy to chose me as her partner. I am so confused by Berna because one moment she does not even look my way and the next she wants no one else to even breathe the same air I am breathing. I cannot figure her out at all. Tori and Devin suggest that Emy signs her name in hot sauce to join our devious alliance that we formed before the game even started. I think Emy is a great addition to our alliance and I hope this is one of two alliances that works out for me.

I get a weird feeling that something bad is about to happen and right as I say that, TJ walks into the backyard and asks for everyone to be gathered by the pool. He begins by calling out Josh and Fessy for having too big of egos to handle conflict properly and Esther for not being able to hold in her anger. He starts off the verdicts of the producers by telling Esther that this is her first and last warning and that she is staying in the game. Now I have to figure out a way to get her into elimination.

TJ then turns to Josh and tells him how embarrassed he is for Josh since Josh's family and friends back home are going to see this and that comment hurt me. It is like being told by your respected parent or adult that they are not mad at you, rather they are disappointed in you. He tells Josh that since he did not physically lay a hand on anyone, he is safe for now but is treading on thin ice. Now comes Fessy and anxiety is radiating off this man and I want to feel bad for him but he fell for my trap and laid his hands on me. Because he physically touched me and a staff member, he is immediately deactivated from the game.