Kisses-Fluff🌸

Hey guysssssssss!!! If you don't know who I am, I'm an author of a pretty popular Matchablossom Oneshots book, so I thought I'd start a Renga one too!! I did say I was gonna start it months ago but then I forgot-

Anyways, on with the story

Langa's POV

"Langaaaaaaaa" Reki called from the store room. We were on a shift at Dope Sketch, and it was about to be closing time. "Coming" I said, walking to the back. "Yes?" I said, only to be tackled a second later. "Owww" I whined, then Reki started giggling. "Rekiii" I whined, trying to push him off. "Awww, you're no fun" He said, getting off and pouting while walking away. I sighed and followed him, "Reki" I got ignored as he turned the sign and walked over to lock up the register. I sighed again and grabbed our coats. "Here babe" I said, handing him his. He smiled gently and took it, "Thanks" "Are you still ok to sleep at my house" I asked, walking over to the door. "Of course I am dumbass" He said, handing me my board. I smiled and turned off the lights, then went outside. "Come on." I said, holding out my hand once he finished locking the door.

"Langs, I'm cold" Reki said, shivering as we ran up the stairs of my porch. I rushed him inside, and took off my coat and shoes. "Do you want food?" I asked, going into the kitchen. "N-no" He said, I turned around to see Reki shivering. "Awe, come on" I said, holding his hand while pulling him up the stairs. I let go and threw myself onto my bed. "Reki, my lovveeee" I said in a sing song voice. Reki blushed and walked over to my bed shyly. I pulled him by the wrist and wrapped my arms around him. He snuggled his head into my chest, which is when I realized just how cold he actually was. I reached over and gently wrapped my blanket around him. "I've gotta get you a warmer coat" I said, smiling. I waited a few seconds but didn't get an answer, "Reki?" I moved his head a bit to see him asleep. I carefully grabbed my phone and took a picture of him. After, I gently moved out of his arms and off the bed.

I listened to my stomach growl and decided I wanted to go make some food. I looked through the fridge, not finding anything I wanted to eat. I moved onto the pantry and pulled out some ramen, deciding it was good enough. I heated up the kettle, while also making hot chocolate because my house was really cold but I was too lazy to turn on the heat. Once the food was done, I picked it up and set it down on the table. "Langs?" I looked over to the staircase to see Reki rubbing his eyes. "Come eat" I said gently, pulling out a chair for him. He came and sat down, before digging in right away. I chuckled and began eating my own food. Once we were done, we went back upstairs to my room.

"There ya go" I said, handing Reki a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. "Come cuddle." He said after getting into my bed. I sighed and got in beside him. I pulled him onto my lap and shoved my neck in between his neck and shoulder. "L-langa, stop that it tickles." He said, giggling a bit. I smirked and kissed his neck, eventually moving it to his face. I kissed all over his face, making him giggle like crazy. I pushed him down and began kissing down again, stopping at his chest. "L-l-langaaaaa" He scream-laughed. I laughed a bit and kept kissing all over, until Reki kicked me. I fell off the bed, "owww" I whined. "Langa! Are you ok?" Reki said, jumping onto the floor beside me.

"I hate you." I muttered, rubbing my head. "Really?" Reki asked, raising an eyebrow. "No," I muttered, rolling my eyes. He smiled and climbed onto my lap, "Langa" I hummed, looking him in the eyes. "I'm sorry for kicking you" He said, looking down. I gently cupped his face, "It's ok" I said, smirking. "D-don't look at me like that" Reki muttered, gently pushing my chest. "I love youuu~" I said in a sing-song voice. "L-langaaa" Reki whined, going to get up, but I pulled him back down onto my lap. We made eye contact for a few seconds, before I gently pressed my lips against his. "Come on" I said, pulling him up with me.

Reki climbed over to the far side of the bed, and I climbed on in after him. Should we watch a movie?" I asked, grabbing the remote. "Sure" He answered, laying his head on my chest. I ruffled his hair and picked a movie. "Langs. I love you" Reki said, kissing my cheek. "I love you too." I said, taking his headband off his head and placing it on my nightstand. "Hey I wanted to wear that," Reki said, protesting. I chuckled and missed him to shut him up. "Just watch the movie,'' I said, rubbing my thumb over his hand. He smiled and cuddled up closer, tangling his legs with mine. "I swear, if you ever tickle-kiss me again, I'll kick you harder"

Please feel free to request anything!! And if you guys are interested, check out my Matchablossom oneshots!!