Sneak attack-Fluff🌸

Requested by GayhumanFanficReader

So a bit of information, they went on vacation again in the same place as the show

Reki's POV

"If you boys are coming you better hurry up" Cherry called, waiting for us to come out of our room. Langa threw his backpack over his shoulder and looked back at me, "I'm coming" I said, following after him. "Where are we going?" Langa asked, standing beside me. "I'm not sure, I suppose we could go to the skate park here" Cherry said, picking up Carla. "Don't forget your umbrella 'Princess'" Kojiro said, teasing. We all know their dating, but they still argue just as often as they did before they told us the truth. I felt Langa brush his pinky across the back of my hand, so I gently grabbed hold of his hand. I looked over to see the slight blush on his face, and smiled.

"It's hot" Langa said, sighing after. "We'll get you some cold water when we pass a shop," Cherry said, walking surprisingly close to Joe. I watched as Joe leaned down and whispered something into his ear, which caused Cherry to blush. Joe grinned and kissed his cheek quickly, before getting shoved away. "I wish we were alone so I could cuddle and touch you," Langa muttered, looking at his feet. "Babe, I told you I don't mind you giving me a kiss here and there. I just don't want us to be all over each other in front of other people" I whispered, blushing like crazy. I felt a pair of warm lips on my cheek, and then Langa pulled away smiling. I frowned knowing that he would be cocky about me saying all that out loud for the rest of the day. Usually I would completely freeze up when Langa did as much as held my hand in public, but lately I've gotten used to it and don't mind as much. He, on the other hand, becomes extremely flustered when I peck his cheek in front of others.

"Here we are," Joe said as we walked up to the skate park. "I guess no one else wanted to skate today," Miya said, putting his board on the ground. I did the same and began skating towards the ramp, and did a flip. "Reki. Please be careful" Langa said, rushing over to me. "Oh Langa, don't worry I won't get hurt" I said. We all did some tricks and practiced for a bit, and then we got bored. "Well do you boys want to walk around?" Cherry asked, coming back from the snack booth with another cold water for Langa, who was obviously uncomfortable with the heat. "We should totally pull a prank on Shadow. Like steal his phone and say random things to his 'boyfriend'" Miya said, smirking. "Miya, It's not nice to mess with people's relationships. Leave Shadow and Oka alone, ok?" Miya pouted and turned his back to Cherry, who sighed. "I'll buy you ice cream later if you leave them alone" He said, flapping his fan back and forth. Miya perked up and turned back around, ran to Cherry and threw himself onto him.

"Ooo, ooo, I know what we could do," Miya said, hopping off his board. We all jumped off our boards to listen to Miya. "Let's race down this road. Reki vs Langa, and then Joe vs Cherry, then the winner's race, and I race the final winner" He said, wearing a shit eating grin. We all agreed and set up a little starting line. "Just go to the bottom of the hill," Cherry said, sitting down on a rock beside the start. Langa and I walked over to the starting line and put down our boards. "Ok. ready, set, go!" Joe yelled as Langa and I took off. We began racing side by side. Neither of us could pass the other, but then I got an idea. "Langa~" I said teasingly. He looked at me, "Come here" I said with a semi-seductive smirk. Langa moved his board closer to me and looked forward again. I leaned over and passionately kissed his cheek, which threw him off and he slowed down while I flew past him. "N-not fair!" Langa screamed and tried to catch up.

"Guess this means I get to race you Reki" Miya said, smirking. I smirked back, "Well, I hope you don't mind losing" I said, standing up tall. "Ok boys, Ready, set, go!" Miya and I raced down the hill, but at the last minute he jumped over a rock which propelled him through the air and he finished a few seconds ahead of me. I sulked and walked back over to the other, disappointed I had lost. "I may be mad at you but you still did a good job" Langa muttered. I smiled and Cherry and Joe got up. "Let's go get dinner boys." We rode around until we found a diner and went in to eat. While waiting for our food to arrive, Miya started teasing me about how he won. I rolled my eyes and attacked him playfully as well, until I felt Langa press his lips against my cheek and everyone stopped talking and looked at us. "L-L-Langa!!!" I said, covering my face which was on fire. "Payback" Langa said, smirking. I heard Joe snicker, and Cherry hit him, and then the waiter came up with our food. "I'll buy you dessert" Langa whispered in my ear as we ate.