Ice Skating Part One-Fluff🌸

Hi guysss!!! Please leave your requests in the comments!

Langa's POV

"Come on, it'll be fun," I said, grabbing onto Reki's arm. I was currently trying to get him to go skating with me. "But I don't know how." "I'll teach you, ice skating isn't hard" I pleaded, really wanting to go. Reki sighed, "Fine, I'll go" I smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed and looked to the side, "When do you want to go?" He asked, leaning against my shoulder after a few seconds. "How about tomorrow night?" "Sure," Reki said, closing his eyes. I smiled and played the movie we had been watching once more.

~The next day~

I knew Reki hadn't been ice skating before because it's not really something that would catch his eye, but I used to do it a lot in Canada with my dad. I smiled, grabbing my old skates which would fit Reki, and my newer ones for me. I made sure to pack extra gloves, hats, and scarves, along with my wallet so I could buy Reki something hot if he became too cold. "Mom, I'm leaving now" I said as I poked my head around the corner. "Have fun Sweetheart!" She said, kissing my cheek. I locked the door behind me and began on the way to Reki's house.

"Hi" I said to Koyomi as she opened the door. "Reki Your boyfriends here" (Hehe, Encanto reference). Reki came rushing, in my hoodie I had given him when it began getting cold since he normally forgets a coat. "Let's go!" Reki said, going to walk out of the door but I blocked him, "Reki" He looked up at me, "Yeah?" "Your coat..." "Ohhhhhh" He spun around and rummaged in the closet before pulling out his black winter coat. He put it on and zipped it up and then walked back over to me, hesitating to grab my hand in front of his sister. I took his hand and smiled at him, to which he smiled back but was blushing like mad. Koyomi made a gagging sound beside us and rolled her eyes when we looked over. "Get out of my house" She said playfully, pointing towards the door. When we didn't move she began trying to push us out, "Ok, ok, we're leaving" Reki said, pulling me out of the house with him. We said goodbye and began walking down the sidewalk, hand in hand, to the outdoor rink.

When we got close enough  to see the rink we could tell that there weren't as many people as we thought there would be. "At least if you mess up there aren't as many people" I said, looking over to Reki. "Wowwwww, thank you for that bit of information" He answered, rolling his eyes. I smiled and squeezed his hand, which made him smile slightly. We walked up to a bench and sat down, where I began taking off my boots. I put on my skates and tied them, standing up afterwards to make sure they weren't too tight. I turned to Reki, expecting him to have been ready by now, but he was looking down at his feet, still in his boots. I sighed, "Let me help," I said, kneeling in front of him. "Sorry" He mumbled, "There's no reason to apologize. You've never done this before" I said,  the laces on a skate. After he was all ready, I stood up and held out my hands. He took them, and I helped him stand up, and then waddle his way to the entrance. "I'm not sure I can do this." Reki said, stopping. "You can do it baby" I whispered, trying to pull him on the ice with me. 

"Can you do a lap so I can see how you do it first?" He asked. I nodded, "I'll be right back" I said, stepping onto the ice. I began skating, remembering how much I loved doing this as I picked up speed. I began going faster, turning around and going backwards while waving to Reki. He stared in astonishment as I turned back around and finished the lap back to him. "You're so good at that!!" Reki exclaimed, staring at me with wide eyes. I smiled and held out my hand, "Come on." He took my hands and stepped onto the ice, slipping a little at first. His legs were shaking as I pulled him a little further away from the entrance. "L-Langa" He said, wobbling. "It's ok, you're doing great" I said, stopping so we were both just standing. Once he had steadied, "Try standing on your own" I said, letting go of him. "L-langa, L-langa no" He said, freaking out. He tripped, and I caught him quickly before he hit the ice. He held onto me with a death grip, digging his nails into my arms. I pulled him against my chest, "Reki, calm down" I said, laughing lightly. He looked up at me and glared. "You're an asshole."

Reki and I spent the next hour moving slowly against the walls of the rink. I was holding one of Reki's hands, and he held onto the wall with one hand. "Want me to pull you around?" I asked gently. Reki nodded and carefully took my hand again. I moved away from the wall and began pulling him slowly across the ice as he stared down and watched our feet move on their own. I smiled, and then pulled his arm to my shoulder, "Hold here" I said, bringing the other hand to my other shoulder. He wrapped both arms around my neck as I put my hands on his hips and led him around. We went faster, even doing a small turn, while Reki smiled with pure joy. "Having fun?" I asked, slowing down again. "More than I thought I would," He said, looking up at me. I smiled, noting that his cheeks were very red, "Are you cold?" "Not anymore, I can't feel my face" He said, smiling. I laughed and did a few more laps around with him.

At this point there was close to no one on the ice. I could tell Reki was getting tired because the grip he had been holding me with earlier was starting to fade. I slowed us down again and we went slowly side by side. "I'm gonna try to do it alone," Reki said, determined. I smiled and slowly let go of his hands. He slowly skated away from my side and made his way in front of me, doing really well, until he wasn't. He tried to turn around, and did it for the most part, but as he moved his second foot he tripped. "Reki-" I said, trying to catch him, but instead he fell on top of me. We both fell to the ice, while I tried to move my feet apart so the blades wouldn't cut him as he fell on top of me. "Are you ok?" I asked, lifting my hand up to fix his hat, but he lifted his head first. "I think I'm all good, though my leg kinda stings" He said, smirking. He leaned down and quickly pressed his lips against mine, letting them linger there for a bit.

Reki rolled off me and I got up, and reached out my arms for him. As I pulled him up he winced, "What's wrong?" I asked. "My leg stings when I stand on it" He said. "Let's go home" I said, dragging him to the entrance again. We got off the ice and sat down on the bench where our stuff was. "Let me help '' I said, kneeling down in front of him. I began pulling off his skate, but stopped when I realized why his leg hurt. "Reki" I whispered, being more gentle while pulling off the skate. "What's wrong?" "Looks like my skate nicked you when we fell." I said. "Is it bad?" He asked, trying to bend over to look. "Your jeans are too tight to roll up, plus they're black so I can't see the blood" I mumbled. "Here I said, taking off my scarf. "We'll just have to wrap this around it until we get back to your house.