Confessions-Fluff🌸

Requested by _antonii_

Langa's POV

Recently I had been thinking a lot about what my mom had said about telling the person I liked that I like them. "Mom?" "Yes sweetheart?" She answered, looking up from her dinner. "I have a question" I mumbled, looking back down at my own plate. She hummed in response, so I continued, "How do you feel about people liking the same gender." I muttered, scared she'd have a bad response. "Oh honey, people can love who they love, there's nothing wrong with it" I looked up, "Would dad think that way too?" "Well of course. One of your father's close friends was gay honey" I smiled, "Mom. I like Reki" "Oh honey, I know. I was waiting for you to finally tell me though" She said, smiling. I felt kinda embarrassed for saying it out loud, so I looked down at the table, still smiling. "Why don't you tell him Langa?" She asked, grabbing onto one of my hands. "But what if-" "Honey, he does. Have you seen the way that boy looks at you?"

I went to my room after dinner and thought for a while. When I checked the time it was after 9 and dark outside. 'Too bad we don't have S tonight' I thought, pacing my room. Suddenly I got an idea. "Mom" I called, walking out into the hallway. "What is it dear?" She asked, opening her bedroom door. "Can I go to Reki's?" She smiled, "Of course you can. Just be careful, k?" I grabbed my backpack and stuffed a hoodie into it, then grabbed my board and ran outside. I began skating to Reki's house, feeling nervous. As I neared his house, I could see his light on in his window. I picked up my board and walked the rest of the way, but stopped a few meters away from the window. 'What am I doing?' I thought. 'What if he says no' I suddenly felt very nervous, but decided it was now or never. I walked up to the window and knocked on it, waiting for an answer. A few seconds later, Reki appeared in the window and smiled. "Langa! What are you doing here?" He asked, opening the window. "I need to tell you something." I said, shivering from the cold breeze that suddenly appeared. "Go to the front door, I'll meet you there," Reki said, running back into his room.

"Here" He said, handing me a blanket. I wrapped it around my shoulders and sat down next to him on the step" "u-um" I mumbled, looking down. "Langa, come on. I'm your best friend" He said, pushing my shoulder playfully. "I know" "Then just tell me" He said, smiling. I smiled, admiring his smile. He must have noticed me staring because his face turned red and he looked away. "S-so?" "Um, well" "Langa spit it out" He said, laughing. "Reki I like you" I whispered. It was silent for a few seconds so I looked over at him to see him staring at me. "I-im sorry" I said, getting up. I went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "I l-like y-you too" He whispered, letting go of my wrist. I felt my face heat up again, "Wait really?" I asked. He nodded and looked away. "Oh Reki" I said, hugging him tightly. He hugged back, burying his face into the crook of my neck. After a few seconds he pulled his head away and looked at me, "This isn't a dream right?" He asked, laughing a little. "Definitely not" I said, smiling. He leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm so glad" He whispered. "Reki..." I whispered. He pulled his head away from mine and looked me in the eyes. I think he got the message because he closed his eyes.

Slowly, I leaned in and brought our lips together. I felt him gasp beneath me and go to pull away, but then he stopped and pushed back against me. A few seconds later we heard snickering from behind us and pulled away from each other quickly. "Koyomi" Reki growled, shooting his sister an evil look. She snickered, "I'm so telling mom" She said, running away in the house. "Anga, Anga," Reki's little sisters said, running out of the door and latching onto my ankles. "See, see, I told you," Koyomi said, dragging Their mom to the doorway. "Mooooom" Reki whined, covering his face. She chuckled, "Koyo, leave them alone" She said, ushering her away from the door. I picked up his younger sisters and looked at him. "W-wanna come inside" He asked, blushing again. "Yeah" I answered, smiling as we walked into the house.