A break Part 1-Angst🥲

Reki's POV

I watched as Langa spoke with the girl, the one with the beautiful, long, and smooth hair. I sighed, knowing that my jealousy wouldn't make me feel better if I kept watching them. For being the one dating Langa it sure felt as though I was spending less and less time with him. I looked at my watch, we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago, but he's still talking with her. I looked over at them again, noticing how she smiled when he talked, or how he focused on her during the conversation. Sighing again, I picked up my bag and walked out of the room, leaving the school.

I laid on my bed, waiting for a text about where I had gone or an apology or something, but minutes turned into hours, and still not a thing had come through. A knock on my door startled me from my thoughts, "Reki I brought you dinner," my younger sister said through the door. She opened it and walked in, "Thanks," I said, giving her my best smile. She smiled back and handed the plate to me before leaving once again.

I didn't really eat anything, just pushed it around. My stomach and appetite was no where to be found. Langa still hadn't text me, and I didn't know what I had done wrong. I showed him my love and affection, I looked after it when he needed it most, and for some reason I was alone in my bedroom, crying my eyes out without my boyfriend. I cried for hours, and hours, and even longer. I cried for son long that I couldn't physically cry more. After a while the tears stopped, my face dried, and I felt dead inside.

The next day at school Langa acted as if nothing had happened. "Where were you Reki?" He asked, holding onto my hand. "I wasn't feeling good so I went home" I replied, not looking him in the eye. "Reki what's wrong?" Langa asked, grabbing my face to make me face him. I took a deep breath.

"I want to have a break." I said. I didn't really want to, but I didn't know what else to do. "What?"Langa whimpered. "I want some time apart." He looked like he had seen a ghost, and slowly let his hand from from my face. "I don't understand" He whispered. I turned away and began walking the opposite direction of him, not sure what to do. "Reki" He said, I stopped. "I love you." He said. I began crying and continued to walk away.

Sorry for the short part guys! Gotta leave you on a cliffhanger hehe, part two soon!