My love Part One-Fluff+Lime🍏🌸

Requested by 3llenC

Langa's POV

I woke up around 9am, and checked my phone to see no messages from Reki. This was unusual because his sisters usually woke him up fairly early. I disregarded it as maybe he finally had a chance to sleep in and took it. I proceeded to get ready for the day and eat, all the while watching my phone. When it was around 11 I knew something was off. I mean, Reki and I weren't dating, but I had a big enough crush on him to feel the urge to remember his schedule. I called his phone, but got no answer. 'Weird' I thought, sitting down on the couch. My phone began going off, so I answered it, expecting to hear Reki's voice on the other end. "Langa sweetheart?" "Hi Miss Kyan, is everything ok?" I asked, feeling a bit panicked. "Yes everything is ok. I was wondering if you could come watch Reki and his sisters while I do some shopping." "Is Reki ok?" "Oh, he hasn't told you? Reki is sick, I think he may have a stomach bug." "Ahh. I'll be over soon then" I said before hanging up. I texted my mom and asked if it was ok if I stayed the night at Reki's house, which she said was fine, and I went to pack a bag.

"Thank you so much for this Langa." Reki's mom said, letting me in as she threw on her coat. "It's no problem. I'm gonna stay the night if you don't mind" I said, setting my bag down. "That's wonderful! Now I'll be back in a few hours, ok?" I nodded and she left, and I was greeted by Reki's oldest sister. "Hi,'' I said. She smirked, "Hi" After that she walked back into her room and shut the door. I just accepted that and went up to Reki's room. "Reki?" I whispered, opening the door. He was pale and asleep, shivering. I sighed and picked up the blanket he threw onto the ground and laid it back on top of him. I smiled and sat on the end of his bed as he slept, and I eventually pulled out my phone and began watching YouTube to pass the time.

"Langa?" Reki said, rolling over. I smiled and looked up to see him attempting to sit up. "Here let me help yo-" I started before Reki jumped out of bed and raced out of his room. "Reki?" I said, chasing after him. He ran into the bathroom and fell to the floor before throwing up over the toilet. I ran to his side and pulled his hair from the front of his face, though it was too late because of how long it was. "L-Lang-" He went to say before throwing up again. "Reki?" Koyomi said, walking up to the bathroom door. "I'll get the gravol" She said before leaving. I felt bad letting Reki puke his brains out without saying or doing anything, so I slowly brought my hand to his back and began rubbing circles. He sat up and wiped his chin on his arm."I'm sorry Langa, I can only imagine how gross that was for you." He said, trying to laugh after. "It's ok" I said, standing up. I found a face cloth and wet it before handing it to him. "Thank you" He whispered. I grabbed his toothbrush, and put on toothpaste before handing it to him.

"Here Reki," Koyomi said, handing a glass of water and gravol to him. After he took it, he leaned against the bathroom wall. I noticed him shivering, "Reki, do you want me to pour you a bath? It might help you feel better" I suggested, blushing a little. He nodded and Koyomi left to go make her sister's lunch. "How warm do you want it?" I asked, starting to water. "Hot" He said before leaning his forehead against my leg. I blushed again and looked down at him. I couldn't tell if he looked pained or not, but stopped worrying when he stood up. He began taking off his shirt and went to take off his pants before he stopped him. "R-reki, w-wait until I'm o-out of the room" I muttered, averting my eyes. I left and shut the door behind me before yelling, "If you need me call, ok?"

For an hour I played with Reki's sisters, helped make them lunch, and cleaned up Reki's room a bit before sitting down on his bed. His door opened after a few minutes and Reki walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. I blushed like mad and tried to look away, but found myself staring at him. "S-sorry Langa. Koyomi gave me the uncomfortable pajamas." He muttered, trying to hide his blush as he dug through his drawers. "C-can you look away for a s-second" He mumbled. Turned around and covered my eyes just to make him feel more comfortable, until he told me I was good. "Come lay down," I said, getting off his bed. He moved over to the bed and laid down. "I'll go sit in the living room with your sisters. Let me know if you need me" I said, walking towards the door. "W-wait Langa" I turned around and looked at him, "Yeah?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Do you wanna stay in here? We could watch some skateboarding videos" He mumbled, looking to the side. I smiled and walked back towards the bed. He moved over and I sat beside him, "You can lay down too y'know" He said, rolling his eyes playfully. I smiled again and laid down, pulling out my phone.

"Langa, langa" I heard someone whispering as they shook my arm. I opened my arms to see Reki's head against my chest as he slept. "Langa come on" The person behind me whispered. I looked over my shoulder to see Koyomi shaking my arm. "Come help with dinner" She said. I nodded and she left quickly, as I started getting up. It was now that I noticed Reki's arms wrapped around me, causing me to blush madly. I wiggled my way out and stood up. I went to walk away, but I stopped and turned back to him. I know he doesn't know I like him, but I REALLY like him. I tiptoed back over to the bed and took a deep breath. I leaned over and pressed my lips against his forehead, maybe holding them for a few seconds too long. I left the room as I blushed furiously.

An hour later, while making dinner, Reki walked out of the hall and into the kitchen, yawning. "Hi sweetheart," She said, kissing his forehead. "Hi mom," He said, walking over to me. "Whatcha making?" he asked, leaning against my shoulder. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly, "We were making soup so you could eat with us." I said, smiling. He smiled and stood back up before walking over to the couch and laying down. "Do you feel any better dear?" His mom called to him. "Yeah. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore" He said, turning on the tv. We continued to finish cooking and set the table, before we all sat down and ate.

"I picked up you boys some snacks when I was out earlier." Reki's mom said as we helped clean up from dinner. "Thank you" Both of us said. We went up to Reki's room and sat down on the floor. "Whaddya wanna do?" Reki asked as he stretched. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned against the wall. "Wanna play a game?" Reki asked, grabbing two controllers. I smirked, "Only if you don't get upset like last time." He smirked back, "You're on." An hour later Reki's mom walked in, "Honey, your sisters want to go to the park, so I'm gonna take them there for a couple hours with your cousins and aunt. Do you boys wanna come?" Reki looked over at me, it almost seemed like he was blushing a little, "No mom, we're ok" With that, she left and we were alone.

We continued playing for a bit, but I couldn't shake the feeling that there was some kind of tension going on. As I sped around Reki in Mario Kart, he yelled no fair and tried to catch up. I stuck out my tongue and faced the screen again as I continued to win. Suddenly, I felt Reki press his lips against my cheek. I gasped and dropped my controller. My head shot towards the blushing Reki, who continued to try and beat me in the game. I sat there for a few seconds before I couldn't control myself and I pushed him to the ground, pinning his arms above him. "L-Langa?" He asked, his face almost as red as his hair. I didn't say anything, instead I stared at him, until he nodded and I smashed my lips against his. My stomach was doing somersaults as our lips danced together. I accidentally moved my knee up against Reki, which caused him to groan through the kiss. I pulled away and looked at him. "I-I. I'm sorry" He muttered, looking to the side while covering his eyes with one hand. I smirked, "Reki~" Suddenly I realized what I was doing. "I'm sorry Reki-" I said, trying to get up. He shot up and looked at me sadly, "What's wrong? Did I uh, do something wrong?" He asked, starting to freak out.

"You didn't do anything wrong" "Then why?" I looked at him, confused. "Why what?" He looked down at his hands on the ground in front of him. "W-why don't you wanna do things with me?" He whispered. I felt horrible and instantly regretted getting up, "I do, I was scared you didn't" I said, putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Are you sure it's not because of me?" I smiled softly and kissed his cheek, blushing. "It's not because of you in a bad way." He smiled, "W-well this is awkward now" He said before laughing and wiping his face. I looked down and noticed the tent in his pants, "Reki~" I whispered, before moving my face close to his. "Do you w-want to?" I asked, stuttering a bit. Reki nodded and slowly brought our lips together. This time our kisses were more filled with love, until I pulled him onto my lap. I wanted to see how he'd react, so I moved my hips against his. "A-ahh" He moaned, instantly hiding his face on my shoulder. I stood up, bringing him with me. "Reki, c-can we?" He looked at me with a red face and nodded.