special ⤷ "神の使徒"

❝Immortal Apostle of the Anemo Archon❞

. "神の使徒" (God's apostle)

. scenario/au ; Alastor is gifted a cryo vision, and an immortal praised by Monstadt.

.

"Oh dear Apostle, has the Anemo Archon returned?"

Sister grace clasped her hands together, looking up to the hooded apostle in front of her. He was covered by a white cloak, with a considerably large hood. However his smile was clearly shown on his face.

The god of winds apostle. A benevolent figure of Monstadt that has been present since the liberation of Vanessa. A trusted ally of both Barbatos and the founder of ordo Favonius, Vanessa. Someone that the people of Monstadt looked up to, he was admired and practically worshiped by the people. But freedoms sworn, he asked not to be worshiped.

For a thousand years, the Apostle stayed for a few decades, vanishing for rest from time to time and surely returning to Mond. Just like how Rex Lapis descends every year, the apostle appears before the public to receive the people's prayers, every ten years. An individual that had so much influence on Monstadt— yet did not rule the nation.

The apostle gave her a smile, placing a hand over her shoulder. "Sister Grace, do not worry. Storm terror has been vanquished, and Dvalin has returned. Mondstadt's fourth wind is finally saved."

Such assurance with a calming smile. Sister grace felt a divine presence, smiling in joy as the apostle gave her serenity. She nodded her head, rising from her kneeling position.

"Thank you benevolent Apostle. Your presence has blessed us with the Anemo Archon's grace." Grace smiled, withdrawing from the sacred room of the cathedral. The room where one could meet the apostle.

The moment the magnificent door shut, the apostle fell to the comfortable chair. Taking a tired and sleepy sigh, he pressed a hand to his head.

The door clicked, and he frantically fixed himself, only to sigh in relief. "Oh dear~ Lord Apostle, did I interrupt you?"

Rosaria asked, her voice bland and monotone. A teasing smirk on her face as she closed the door, locking the door behind her. She wore a bright grin— uncharacteristic of her expression, taking out a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

"Dandelion wine. Master Diluc was somewhat worried that you'd be bored." She snickered, as the apostle smiled softly at her.

"I'm quite glad to have raised you."

Taking if his hood, the face of the apostle was revealed. A pair of mismatched eyes and dark hair.